Snowfall: Season 3 Reviews

• Oct 14, 2019

One of the best shows on TV right now. I can't wait for season 4.

One of the best shows on TV right now. I can't wait for season 4.

• Sep 23, 2019

Great Show And So Very Riveting I Lived On The Westside Of Chicago Before It Became A Hood It Was A Good Neighborhood

• Sep 18, 2019

Each episode has you on the edge of your seat, it will keep you glued to your seat! Phenomenal acting and story line.

• Sep 17, 2019

BEST SHOW EVER...LUV IT!!!

BEST SHOW EVER...LUV IT!!!

• Sep 13, 2019

Best of the 3 seasons. Stakes has risen. Cant wait for season 4.

Best of the 3 seasons. Stakes has risen. Cant wait for season 4.

• Sep 13, 2019

This series as been steady ever since the episode 1 season one. I'm just waiting on season 4 to air next year

• Sep 13, 2019

A tremendous season and a terribly underrecognized and and underappreciated series. Great drama with superb characters, casting, and writing.

• Sep 11, 2019

Great Show, miles above the 90+% of TV & Films these days which seem like they were birthed from an intellectual / creative Black Hole. Superlative writing & performances throughout. No quite there yet with exposing the extent of the CIA & other shadowy government agencies' stranglehold over this Country, but it's a start. Highly recommended [A]

• Aug 30, 2019

We need another season after season 3!!!!

We need another season after season 3!!!!

• Aug 28, 2019

Almost in the vein of The Wire, the writing and acting are exceptional.

Almost in the vein of The Wire, the writing and acting are exceptional.