Supernatural: Season 1 Reviews

• 1d ago

I LOVE THESE GUYS. great content! seen it many times over!

I LOVE THESE GUYS. great content! seen it many times over!

• Sep 05, 2019

When the show began it had an interesting beginning, and even though it was full of one too many jumpscares for my taste, the show still was interesting to watch with all of the supernatural mythology it had.

• Jul 30, 2019

Seeing all the Winchesters was always rear..

Seeing all the Winchesters was always rear..

• Jul 13, 2019

Show is good but it is just hard to sit through and watch the episodes.

Show is good but it is just hard to sit through and watch the episodes.

• Jun 23, 2019

Seen this several times. Fantastic start for the long run of seasons

Seen this several times. Fantastic start for the long run of seasons

• Apr 25, 2019

The main characters are two incredibly charming and funny brothers who are very close and go on fighting Supernatural cases around the US. Must watch show! Each episode has a unique storyline like a new horror movie. It can sometimes get very scary! Overall a unique and magnificient series.

• Apr 20, 2019

I loved this show! When it first came on air, my husband was working the nightshirt and I was home alone. I don't know why, but it came on around midnight when I found it. I was flipping throw channels when I was the car. I stopped just to see if the car would lead some wheres. It lead to one of the best shows I had ever seen.

• Apr 04, 2019

The totality of the storytelling is phenomenal. Supernatural brings a dark presence that was unprecedented in television history.

• Dec 26, 2018

The brothers may have just been getting their start, but they already had a fantastic relationship and had a great rapport going. What this season lacked in special affects it more than made up for in charm and storytelling.

• Nov 03, 2018

my favorite series and really nice feeling to watch it again but there is a lot of crab CGI