The Enemy Within: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 13, 2020

The acting and story were amazing. I would kill for Netflix or someone to pick this up.

• Aug 16, 2020

Good thought provoking story. Americans probably used to silly tv were unable to understand real story

• Jan 27, 2020

This was a great show and extremely disappointed it was cancelled after one season especially after it left of on a cliff hanger, it reminded me of 24 and brought suspense all the time.

• Jan 21, 2020

14 critics outvoted 166 REAL people, tv watchers and you cancelled the show?? This show was good!!!!!!! Please bring it back. But please ask Jennifer to gain about 30-40lbs. She appears anorexic. Good actress though!!!!!

• Dec 12, 2019

it was good. can't believe it was cancelled

it was good. can't believe it was cancelled

• Oct 30, 2019

How did this get cancelled?! Super bummed!

How did this get cancelled?! Super bummed!

• Sep 04, 2019

this show is very intense, great show and I feel Morris Chestnut very great actor

• Aug 19, 2019

I think this is a good show and would like to see season two

I think this is a good show and would like to see season two

• Aug 14, 2019

This series turned out to be a pleasant surprise, you have a quite interesting plot, good scripts, and solid acting from the cast, I hope there will be a second season

• Aug 02, 2019

It is like some kid wrote the dialogues and script. So bad. Insultingly stupid. I have registered here just to say this.