The Handmaid's Tale: Season 3 Reviews

• 9h ago

So disappointed by how slow and drawn out this season has been. Started off great but seems that nothing has happened and we are nearly at the end. Even if something big happens, I am sure it will be left as the season finally cliff hanger and will not be enough to compensate for a whole season of nothing except June's scowl.

• 1d ago

The third season stalls and fails to build on the captivating plot that was established in the first two seasons.

• 3d ago

Parece que o roteiro está perdido e sem objetivo.

Parece que o roteiro está perdido e sem objetivo.

• 3d ago

I really, really hope this is the last season because it is getting embarrassingly bad...

• 3d ago

Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing and Season 3 has just been SLOW. Nothing has really happened - every episode is just close up after close up of June's face ?? If a Martha was hung for just talking to her about a child they why is June still walking around? Seems like everyone else is hung for small things while she does whatever she wants with little to no consequence. I keep watching & hoping the next episode will be better, but 8 episodes in and I'm starting to wonder why I'm wasting my time....

• 3d ago

Loved, loved, loved this show..until this season. I'm tired of the scowling looks June gives every other shot. It's getting very old and boring. Also it seems like they could cut whole episodes out of the season without losing any of the story. I get the feeling that the long slow motion montages just are there to take up more time to fill the episode.

• 4d ago

This show can open your mind and almost brace you for what to happen in our current politic landscapes if women's rights are continued to be taken away. It's haunting; great storylines; and overall, it makes you so uneasy about the future.

• 4d ago

1st season good, 2nd season ok, 3rd season pretty bad... starts off ok, but then it's rather annoying; they over dramatize too many scenes, each episode is so drawn out it could be 20- 30min but instead they're 60min long. The main character has the same facial expressions, the same reactions - just my opinion..they should have stooped at season 2..

• 4d ago

Disturbing, unnerving and upsetting! What an awesome television series! Can't get enough! Highly recommend!

• 4d ago

It seems this season is moving at a snails pace. Good acting but the story is moving too slow with too little happening.