The Other Two: Season 1 Reviews

• Oct 26, 2021

could I laugh any harder, this show is amazing. Cast, crew, writers.. amazing!

could I laugh any harder, this show is amazing. Cast, crew, writers.. amazing!

• Sep 24, 2021

One of my absolute favorite series to date! Perfect plot lines, great cast. Molly Shannon at her best!

• Sep 22, 2021

Really laughed so hard! Funny and enjoyable. If you need to escape for a while and escape give it a watch.

• Jun 22, 2020

Absolutely loved it. Very seldom do things make me laugh out loud - this did. Praying for season 2.

• Apr 21, 2020

A show that gets the human condition and the current state of pop culture a little too well- Astonishingly brilliant writing, a supremely talented cast, a message needed for the entire world in these tumultuous times: that we can dissect our innermost flaws while celebrating how they make us the wild, beautiful creatures that we are!

• Sep 08, 2019

Now that Broady city has ended, Comedy Central has picked up another odd couple in NYC to follow around with a camera and I am all here for it! Love that Chase is a sweet kid, which subverted my expectations, and made the show that much more enjoyable to watch. The actors are all the perfect amount of ridiculousness and charming. I shed tears laughing at some soft spoken easily over looked lines. Can't wait for more!

• Sep 07, 2019

Best new comedy show of the year.

Best new comedy show of the year.

• Aug 19, 2019

it's great, it is really funny and i loved the storyline.

it's great, it is really funny and i loved the storyline.

• Apr 03, 2019

So boring.... I don't know any such 2 characters who are that infantile at that age.... seriously, I can't relate to noone on this show

• Apr 01, 2019