Land of the Lost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Land of the Lost Reviews

October 21, 2017
This movie changed my life
October 21, 2017
Don't know what everyone's beef is with this. Loved the movie
September 30, 2017
Favorite comedy movie of all time!
September 30, 2017
Amazing movie. I don't see how this has such a bad rating. I guess people just don't get Good humor!
September 10, 2017
A truly magical spectacle of cinema. Audiences beware - you will be incapsulated in a rich world filled with wonderful creatures, both horrifying and beautiful. Chaka.
September 1, 2017
I really don't understand the hate? This film was hilarious and was a joyful adventure the first time I watched it and I've rewatched it multiple times and still find it highly entertaining and funny. People either have a dry sense of humor or I'm crazy.
½ August 19, 2017
This movie was ass I only chuckled a few times. All the acting was shit except for Danny McBride, who plays a pathetic loser. He actually made it watchable, but even he couldn't save the garbage script
½ August 17, 2017
A weak Will Ferrell film which I didn't know existed. How can these movie producers find people to invest money in crap?
August 14, 2017
Impressive special effects. The film had potential. I would have kept the effects and done a total script re-write. Could not sit through much of it. On the bright side, some of the scenes had potential.
July 17, 2017
It was so bad it is good especially in 2016
½ June 1, 2017
Not funny or witty or attractive or rewatchable in any way. Land of the Lost is quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen.
March 7, 2017
Gives you a few laughs, but all in all quite meh.
February 28, 2017
Funniest movie ever !
February 25, 2017
A baffling mistake of a film that's as embarrassing as it is tiresome. Aside from a few witty quips here and there, the mean-spirited humor and implausibility left me shaking my head more often than I ever laughed. Brad Silberling definitely deserves an ounce of credit for bringing this semi-whimsical world to life, but with bad CGI layered on top of all the neat practical work, the creativity at hand is a tad more difficult to appreciate. A lesser film amongst the filmographies of everyone involved, "Land Of The Lost" is an ultimately empty jaunt through time and space, with very little substance or true fun to be had.
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 21, 2016
Soooo bad it was amusing. Could've had something.
November 12, 2016
Great funny journey movie starring Will Ferrell. Some people hate this movie and I could agree with that but this was my first ever midnight showing movie when I was young. I loved this movie as a kid and didn't get any of the jokes but now I understand and still love this movie to this day. This movie is dumb at times and yes choca is a big dumb idiot but ... But I don't know that's it , he's dumb. I heard there was a tv series before the movie meaning this was a reboot , wow, I hate reboots, maybe that's why people hate this movie because maybe this movie killed the franchise but I still enjoy it.
½ October 18, 2016
It's really stupid and the plot is silly, but there's enough jokes to make this worth watching. Will Ferrell has some great moments, and Danny McBride steals the show. Plus Leonard Nimoy has a voice cameo.
August 30, 2016
It goes so far, I wish I loved it more. Ultimately, its undeveloped characters leave all the imagination feeling boring and uninspired.
June 27, 2016
stupid movie with dumb characters but funny jokes for sure