Land of the Lost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Land of the Lost Reviews

April 18, 2018
This was a seriously funny film, definetly recommend a watch if you like Will Ferrell movies. Definite 5 Star though.
½ April 15, 2018
At what point in reading the script does an actor turn to the writer and refuse to say the lines on the page? At what point is 'people think the Polish are the world's dummies when it's really the T-Rex' considered unacceptable? Clearly, not soon enough. Racist, sexist and painfully unfunny it veers between the tritest of childish fart jokes and adult sexual reference in a way that leaves you fumbling for the remote control. Will Ferrell used to have a career but stuff like this is why it went down the toilet. Anna Friel should stay away from Hollywood and stick to what she's good at: serious drama on the small screen. Particularly as in this, she is just the butt of awful jokes. Danny McBride had his twenty minutes in Pineapple Express and should just give it a rest. At one point Ferrell says 'That is so dumb and childish'. Quite.
½ March 11, 2018
Another bomb from Ferrell. This is unwatchable and boring. A great cast is miscast and wasted.
February 24, 2018
Movie is actually quite fun and enjoyable. When you don't know or care about the source material it is a good movie. People should give another chance.
½ February 19, 2018
While not the highest budget or quality film, it seems to deliver an entertaining experience from beginning to end. I thought this movie was original, funny, and it kept my interest all the way through (which *always* says a lot, IMO).
February 11, 2018
I put this movie on late and surprisingly didn't fall asleep. That in itself deserves some thumbs up. Come on! This kind of movie isn't supposed to be disected. It's totally rediculous. But the good kind of rediculous. Will Ferrell doesn't disappoint either. Give them a break guys! Watch this if you need something light hearted and goofy to cheer you up on a rainy night.
January 2, 2018
great movie a classic, as good as movies like the departed, the godfather and your mum
November 19, 2017
oh the lolz this contains
October 21, 2017
This movie changed my life
October 21, 2017
Don't know what everyone's beef is with this. Loved the movie
September 30, 2017
Favorite comedy movie of all time!
September 30, 2017
Amazing movie. I don't see how this has such a bad rating. I guess people just don't get Good humor!
September 10, 2017
A truly magical spectacle of cinema. Audiences beware - you will be incapsulated in a rich world filled with wonderful creatures, both horrifying and beautiful. Chaka.
September 1, 2017
I really don't understand the hate? This film was hilarious and was a joyful adventure the first time I watched it and I've rewatched it multiple times and still find it highly entertaining and funny. People either have a dry sense of humor or I'm crazy.
½ August 19, 2017
This movie was ass I only chuckled a few times. All the acting was shit except for Danny McBride, who plays a pathetic loser. He actually made it watchable, but even he couldn't save the garbage script
½ August 17, 2017
A weak Will Ferrell film which I didn't know existed. How can these movie producers find people to invest money in crap?
August 14, 2017
Impressive special effects. The film had potential. I would have kept the effects and done a total script re-write. Could not sit through much of it. On the bright side, some of the scenes had potential.
July 17, 2017
It was so bad it is good especially in 2016
½ June 1, 2017
Not funny or witty or attractive or rewatchable in any way. Land of the Lost is quite possibly the worst film I've ever seen.
March 7, 2017
Gives you a few laughs, but all in all quite meh.