Land of the Lost - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Land of the Lost Reviews

March 7, 2017
Gives you a few laughs, but all in all quite meh.
February 28, 2017
Funniest movie ever !
February 25, 2017
A baffling mistake of a film that's as embarrassing as it is tiresome. Aside from a few witty quips here and there, the mean-spirited humor and implausibility left me shaking my head more often than I ever laughed. Brad Silberling definitely deserves an ounce of credit for bringing this semi-whimsical world to life, but with bad CGI layered on top of all the neat practical work, the creativity at hand is a tad more difficult to appreciate. A lesser film amongst the filmographies of everyone involved, "Land Of The Lost" is an ultimately empty jaunt through time and space, with very little substance or true fun to be had.
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ December 21, 2016
Soooo bad it was amusing. Could've had something.
November 12, 2016
Great funny journey movie starring Will Ferrell. Some people hate this movie and I could agree with that but this was my first ever midnight showing movie when I was young. I loved this movie as a kid and didn't get any of the jokes but now I understand and still love this movie to this day. This movie is dumb at times and yes choca is a big dumb idiot but ... But I don't know that's it , he's dumb. I heard there was a tv series before the movie meaning this was a reboot , wow, I hate reboots, maybe that's why people hate this movie because maybe this movie killed the franchise but I still enjoy it.
½ October 18, 2016
It's really stupid and the plot is silly, but there's enough jokes to make this worth watching. Will Ferrell has some great moments, and Danny McBride steals the show. Plus Leonard Nimoy has a voice cameo.
August 30, 2016
It goes so far, I wish I loved it more. Ultimately, its undeveloped characters leave all the imagination feeling boring and uninspired.
June 27, 2016
stupid movie with dumb characters but funny jokes for sure
April 6, 2016
This is hilarious and awesome!
March 25, 2016
movie was funny... like it...
March 13, 2016
Embrace the silliness, and its not half bad. It's not particularly great either but it is a goofy movie that is decent fun.
February 28, 2016
This movie is so stupid, but I like it cuz it's hilarious
½ February 27, 2016
Land of the Lost
Will Ferrell effect is definitely too strong for this kind of movie
February 5, 2016
"This is dumb and childish", Will Ferrell says, and yes. yes it is.
½ January 4, 2016
Can't believe how much i liked this film, thought it was going to be terrible as well but it's typically stupid humour and i can't help but like it!
November 22, 2015
First of all, I don't like Will Ferrell. Really, I hate him but I made an effort to start watching this movie and one more time I was disappointed. I watched just 30 minutes and it was a TORTURE. What a bad bad bad movie.
½ November 7, 2015
The worst movie Ive seen in my life
½ September 16, 2015
This is what I consider "so bad it's good" for the current generation. They spent way too much on this movie considering that it's a comedy and it's special effects are not even impressive whatsoever. However, I thought a lot of its scenes were laugh-out-loud ridiculous and Ferrell and McBride make for a compelling comic duo. It seems like everyone thinks this movie was trying to take itself seriously. I don't, and that's why I greatly enjoyed it.
September 1, 2015
Feeling less like a adaptation of the TV series and more like a shallow parody, Land of the lost does not deserve it's name and goes completely against the show's ways, replacing the cheesy thrills with crude, uninspired gags.