Reviews

• May 27, 2021

A heartwarming experience with a good story, a lovely Patrick Doyle score, and a whole lot of magic. Its continued references to Ramayana are especially intriguing.

• Apr 10, 2021

Desde niña me encanta esta película, linda historia, excelente mensaje y nunca falla en hacerme llorar.

• Mar 25, 2021

A beautifully charming adaptation, combined with Cuarón's direction, LaGravenese and Chandler's script, the performances of the cast, Doyle's score, Lubezki's cinematography, Weisberg's editing, Welch's production design, Carasik's set decoration, Makovsky's costume design, emotional weight and adventurous spirit, A Little Princess tells a charming and heroic story of perseverance and beauty!!!

• Mar 10, 2021

One of my favorite tear-jerkers of all time. So beautiful, deep and full of positive messages.

• Jun 25, 2020

Classic, hardship, courageous, friendship, cultural, spiritual, emotional, showing compassion for less fortunate, struggle, love and light, building, and imagination! Great story, fantastic movie!

• Jun 12, 2020

For how positive this movie is nobody can complain, because it shows the exact downside of that positiveness

• Dec 12, 2019

It is magical it is my fav movie ever and my fav scene ever is when the cops turn up and are worried about Sara Crewe

• Dec 12, 2019

A magical dramatic film, inspirational, and a family loving film. If everyone seen the original film and read the novel they'll most definitely love this one. Liesel Matthews was indeed a true little princess, her performance was solidly-epic and brought the film magic. The entire cast was great choice and they did wonderful. Thanks to Frances Hodgson Burnett for creating a beautiful story loved the novel. Also thanks to Alfonso Cuarón, Richard LaGravenese, and Elizabeth Chandler. Growing up seeing this movie has always been a charm-favorite. Liesel was a joy to watch. This is a must see and own. A Little Princess series is forever a honor and hope to see more made.

• Sep 12, 2019

Enjoyable but totally forgettable, I'm surprised and shocked that the almighty Alfonso Curran directed such a boring and generic family film. Although it's watchable and somewhat magical, it wasn't my cup of tea

• Jul 03, 2019

I almost didn't watch this movie because of how whimsical and fantasy-like it was at the beginning but I'm glad I kept watching. I hate wars, I hate that they exist. I hate that they absolutely destroy people and family members. It's really cool to see how the fantasy story that Sara is telling throughout the movie is closely related to the things that are happening around her and her loved ones. Wow, to all of a sudden see the head mistress change her attitude towards Sara and become cruel, was shocking to say the least. I think what I like most about this movie is that anyone can watch it and take something from it. It's got some really beautiful messages like showing compassion and empathy to others. It shows us to never stop believing and to keep moving on in life no matter how shitty things get. Really beautiful movie with a timeless message.