31 Reviews

• Jun 27, 2020

Great watch, will likely watch again, and can recommend to horror / survival fans. A Rob Zombie film in the vain of his others: he has a special flavor to it, and if you already know you don't like his films, then stop looking at them: he's not about to make a rom com you'll like. This premise is interesting as there is a fighting chance: moreso than usual. Imagine the kind of chances they had in "Escape Room", but more fighting than puzzle solving.

• Jun 22, 2020

Probably one of the better Rob Zombie movies. Pretty brutal and messed up. Entertaining though. Doom-head was the best character. Could have done with less pontificating though.

• Jun 08, 2020

Clever plot. High energy. Iconic characters. Wackiness but maintains realism. Astutely done.

• Apr 26, 2020

A great 3 minute monologue at the start, but then... I’ve never seen a movie go to crap as quick as this. Absolutely terrible. Stop casting Sherri Moon, or stop making movies. Preferably both.

• Apr 21, 2020

Its worth a watch for a fun grindhouse type horror/slasher. not Robs best work by any means but thewres some great visuals and the main villain Doomhead is awesome. the ending lets the movie down for me, it would have been much better without the final scene

• Apr 12, 2020

Wow, this is not what I expected knowing Rob Zombie from the Halloween remakes. This movie has little substance, and is nothing more than a lesson in depravity. The main focus of the movie seems to be killing in extreme ways and showing as much gore as possible. I give marks for good use of lighting and setting, but that it about all. The end looks like it wants to setup for a sequel. I hope not.

• Mar 14, 2020

I was gonna be kind and give this movie 1 star, but I just could not do it. If you want to watch a good Rob zombie movie go with House of 1000 corpses. I only watched this movie once, and I think that once might be good. I thought that some of the characters were a bit cringe for me. I did kinda like that fact that Rob zombie kind of went off script and changed things up a bit with this movie.

• Feb 24, 2020

tbh out of all the Rob Zombie films i've seen, i think this is the best one.

tbh out of all the Rob Zombie films i've seen, i think this is the best one.

• Feb 23, 2020

Zzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzz............

Zzzzzzzzz.............zzzzzzzz............

• Feb 07, 2020

It's like Rob Zombie made his version of "Running Man" just not as good, which is saying a lot. It seems like a movie he had to make to fulfill a contract. Like he had a 3 movie deal, and this is the third. It is not innovating, interesting or creative. Very disappointing.