After Everything Reviews

• Oct 05, 2022

I think I enjoyed this.

I think I enjoyed this.

• May 20, 2021

A familiar, yet enjoyable movie about sickness and love. What works most about After Everything is how well the leads sell the good writing, specifically Elliot's reactions to feeling anxiety and being called out for wallowing in self pity. It ends up feeling very real. There's nothing too particularly hard hitting about it, but After Everything ends up being about as nice and light as a movie about the rise and fall of relationship amid a serious illness as I think is possible - for better and for worse.

• Dec 21, 2020

3.5 This would have easily been in the 4 range if he didn’t drop the one most disgusting line I’ve ever heard someone say in a movie

• Oct 07, 2020

It was wonderfully funny, happy-sad, heartfelt love story! Just letting yourself go in love!!! Live life to the fullest each second! I didnt love the ending at all! Like what..anyways, These 2 young actors are amazing & I love them in everything they do! I jnew the very 1st time I saw either of them that they had something special! Loved him as Lip in Shameless & shes kicked ass in lots of great films. Keep em coming ❤

• Aug 28, 2020

A good movie led by strong performances from Monroe and Allen White. It feels like a realistic depiction of a relationship that starts in a pretty unique place and the two actors carry the hell out of it.

• Mar 25, 2020

Quite a surprising movie to me, at first I did not expect much from this movie I thought it would be those typical romantic movies but the ending or basically the whole storyline is quite impressing

• Jan 05, 2020

A fairly formulaic and predictable rom-dram with a lot of heart made for a satisfying date morning watch for hubby and wife. Hubby: I liked the ending a lot and this checks a lot of usual boxes, but it also has a certain uniqueness and charm. Nothing here stands out, but the sun of the parts exceeds the whole. Wife: The story was charming, moving and real. The storyline and individual characters acting was predictable but I was ok with that. Not every movie has to be a cinematic masterpiece. Wasn't wasted time to watch it but I wasn't floored either. Hubby: 7.2/Wife 7.4 Final Score: 7.3/10

• Sep 09, 2019

Excellent film with a talented cast in front and behind the camera.

Excellent film with a talented cast in front and behind the camera.

• Apr 24, 2019

It’s sad to feel a cancer survivor is a scumbag but that’s what Eliot is. The girl gives up her promising life, job and everything for this piece of garbage. I hope she didn’t end up going back to him.

• Mar 20, 2019

Endearing, heart-warming and deep. This out-of-the-box romantic comedy is beautiful and moving as it confidently deals with difficult themes while maintaining humour. Excellent work by both leads who display realistic chemistry. Deeply moving!