Annabelle Comes Home Reviews

It was jumpy... Started right into it didnt take a lot of time

It was jumpy... Started right into it didnt take a lot of time

• Sydney
    2h ago

The plot was boring and predictable.

The plot was boring and predictable.

• Mark
    4h ago

You will be on edge all through the movie.

You will be on edge all through the movie.

• Felicia
    5h ago

The movie was very good. Just took too long to get to the scary parts.

The movie was very good. Just took too long to get to the scary parts.

• Ashley
    6h ago

Meh. Corny but decent overall.

Meh. Corny but decent overall.

• dznygal
    6h ago

This didnt see to have a story, just a glimpse of what some artifacts do and why they need to be secured. Story wasnt very entertaining. I wouldnt trust a teen to protect a room full of evil, would you?

• popsnsons
    8h ago

Me and my son enjoyed

Me and my son enjoyed

• Quincy
    8h ago

Thought it was ok. I expected more from this film.

Thought it was ok. I expected more from this film.

• 9h ago

Good morning, Good People!! Another review for ya! This past weekend I went to check out the latest entry into "The Conjuring" series, "Annabelle Comes Home"! Mind you, I have not seen every film in the series OR watched them in order! That being said, I can not speak on easter eggs that make connections to the other films! Sorry! Moving on, for me the film was decent! I really enjoyed the young cast. Mckenna Grace's Judy Warren was my favorite! Madison Iseman's Mary Ellen (Judy's Babysitter) and her best friend Daniela Ross portrayed by Katie Sarife. The three young characters make sense in their choices that push events forward, specifically Daniela! Annabelle is as menacing as EVER, summoning hordes of spirits to attack! The pop scares are cool (don't MAKE me jump), but they serve their purpose and the characters have realistic fear related reactions. The movie takes place in the legendary home of Lorriane and Ed Warren's in house museum (WHICH I WILL BE VISITING NEXT YEAR!!) Without spoiling much, Daniela (Mary's best friend goes into the museum and touches EVERYTHING). Trailer tells you this, so I ain't spoiling NOTHING!. There are appearances from some dark spirits of Legend from different cultures which are really cool! One reference to a real life crime, involving a supernatural entity! Series regulars Patrick Wilson ("Watcmen", "The A Team") and Vera Farmiga ("When They See Us", "Bates Motel") reprise their roles as Ed & Lorraine Warren. The movie shows how they came into possession of the doll and an understanding of the Annabelle's nature! Go check it out, peeps! Hope you enjoyed the review, peeps! I give this film a thumb up!

• Sandy C
    10h ago

Not a lot of scary parts but those that were, were awesome. I' would recommend it.