Baby Mama - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Baby Mama Reviews

July 15, 2016
Hilarious movie that you would never believe came before the movie "Sisters"
½ June 27, 2016
All star team Tina Fey and Amy Poehler FTW!  About halfway through this movie turned completely from what I thought it would be.  This movie is cute and funny.  I really enjoyed the clubbin' scene and the scene when Poehler gives birth.  Comedy gold. Recommended.
April 10, 2016
Funniest movie I've seen in awhile!
½ March 24, 2016
Most of the characters are pretty awful, including the dull lead (Tina Fey why?) but Poehler stands out and is worth watching even though I kept wishing this film would quit being a comedy and she would really get nasty.
½ February 15, 2016
All for Tina Fey x Amy Poehler.
½ January 23, 2016
Funny overall but the subversive messages to moral living are almost too much to overlook. There are far better comedies to be enjoyed so I say give this one a pass.
December 29, 2015
What's the opposite of a bromance? Galmance? This is what Baby Mama is. It doesn't shatter the world, but it certainly delivers.
December 26, 2015
Amy Poehler + Tina Fey, but nowhere even close to as funny as Sisters.
½ December 13, 2015
Almost a softer version of Knocked Up aimed at the female audience.
November 25, 2015
story is fairly predictable with not a lot of new elements, but both casts are amazing and they are great together.
½ September 17, 2015
It had some good moments but overall not something I wanna watch again and again. I saw it once, I'm good.
August 20, 2015
I really loved this movie very funny
August 11, 2015
Tina Fey is hot, but that's about it!
½ July 26, 2015
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler always have a way of turning dumb plot ideas into something that's entertaining to watch and enjoyable. However, this movie probably would have done better just as a short SNL skit, as it just got kind of tiring. Fey performed well as always, but because she only had an acting role and not a writing role (unlike Mean Girls, 30 Rock, etc) it just lacked quality in my opinion. But if you have 90 minutes of free time and you enjoy the work of Fey and Poehler, you will probably enjoy watching this.
July 17, 2015
A waste of two exceptional comedic actresses.
½ June 10, 2015
I wouldn't call Baby Mama the most hilarious comedy ever made, but it does make me laugh a lot. Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are outstanding together and the film has a surprising amount of twists near the end.
½ April 24, 2015
An example of movie that should be terrible, but its fantastic cast pulls it through. Poehler's manic goofiness mixed with Fey's smart sarcasm perfectly pair to bring the weak editing and direction far above bad. Sweet, delightful and ultimately harmless.
April 17, 2015
Made me like Amy Poehler and this film is plenty funny
½ March 15, 2015
kinda cute, kinda meh. but i love the 2 leading ladies anyway
February 10, 2015
It had its funny moments. Loved the ending.