Battlefield Earth Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

Not quite the worst movie of all time, but pretty ordinary nonetheless. I wouldn't bother.

• Aug 28, 2019

Battlefield Earth wants to be a sci-fi epic but instead feels more like an over-the-top parody that was converted into a feature that you're meant to take seriously at the last minute. The acting is terrible, the camerawork depends WAY too much on Dutch angles, the visuals and special effects look cheap and the story is an illogical plothole-laden mess. If anyone ever talks to you about how another random sci-fi blockbuster was the worst film they've ever seen, ask them "Dude, have you even seen Battlefield Earth?"

• Aug 25, 2019

Not only bad, not only the worst, this movie is worse than the worst. Too long, too unlogical, too stupid. And the cameraman is shooting only in an aslant perspective. The whole movie is strange colored, the acting is horrible and aliens look like NBA players with dreadlocks.

• Aug 07, 2019

You know for Scientologist!

You know for Scientologist!

• Aug 04, 2019

Rotten Tomatoes like any other movie/tv show critic is solely based on they're own specific tastes, same as me or anyone else. I have watched Battlefield Earth 4 times in my life. The movie was great it had many well known great actors in it including John Travolta. I mean John Travolta who doesn't love a John Travolta movie. The story of the movie was unique and had alot of small seperate ideas for side stories as well as the main theme. For it's time when the movie was created it also had a lot of great CGI, as well as wardrobe. Tip if you see a trailer for a movie or show that does float your boat don't listen to what any critic says they are all jaded and only like what genre they like and only simply paid to see everything else and type some crappy review.

• Jul 24, 2019

Possibly the worst movie ever made. The camera angles are terrible.The Acting is the worst. The script and dialogue is awful.

• Jul 15, 2019

Hahahahahahahahahaha!! Omg i read so many bad reviews for this movie and i thought omg everyone is exaggerating cant be that bad..right? Holy crap they were all right. Its not just the plot its the acting. I can act waaay better piss drunk. This was more of a comedy to me than a sci fi flick. I refuse to believe whoever made this was satified with the finally product before realising it cause this was straight trash.

• Jun 13, 2019

Battlefield Earth is what happened when Alien ate Blade Runner and threw it up on Robocop.

• Jun 10, 2019

Often regarded as one of the worst movies of all time. It is easy to see why such a negative recognition is heavily deserved for this gigantic waste of time. Everything in this movie was awful: directing, acting, writing, editing, effects, script, story, characters, you name it. Do I really need to say anything else? It is truly one of the worst movies ever made. Overall rating: 0.

• Jun 03, 2019

Battlefield Earth is just an absolutely atrocious, boring, sci-fi snoozefest.

Battlefield Earth is just an absolutely atrocious, boring, sci-fi snoozefest.