Because I Said So Reviews

• Dec 01, 2019

I love Diane Keaton but movie was a total fail. Boring at best.

I love Diane Keaton but movie was a total fail. Boring at best.

• Oct 21, 2019

Funny, silly and lighthearted! If you're looking for a cute romantic comedy to watch & drink some wine and relax to.... watch it!!!! This movie is underrated! Rotten tomatoes 4%!!!!! Crazy! The Critics' comments on this movie are Waaay too harsh! Decide for yourself! Don't go off of what the critics say!

• Oct 17, 2019

What is this crappy mess!?!?

What is this crappy mess!?!?

• Sep 24, 2019

I really like the energy between the sister and how they know each other so we'll. I also love the romance in Mandy Moore and Gabriel Macht. He is to die for!

• Jun 19, 2019

Great cast. Dramatic, funny, realistic, romantic and heartbreaking storyline. I love this movie

• May 22, 2019

Can't believe so many people hate this movie. I'll watch anything Diane Keaton is in she's such a great actress.

• Feb 24, 2019

So bad, I created a rotten tomato account just to give it a bad score.

So bad, I created a rotten tomato account just to give it a bad score.

• Jan 20, 2019

As adorable as she is, even Mandy Moore couldnï¿ 1/2(TM)t carry this obnoxious mess. Keatonï¿ 1/2(TM)s portrayal of neurotic mom/baker Daphne was supposed to be endearing, but only made us want to stab ourselves with cake forks.

• Jan 13, 2019

A film surrounding mother-daughter relationships in a specific singular way that initially proposed the story but instead doesn't find much connective relations nor even for itself out of awkward, rushed and somewhat incomplete meaning, while benefitting from the cast's charisma in bringing the appealing humor. (B) (Full review TBD)

• Apr 09, 2018

Stupid, stupid, stupid movie. Very stupid plot. This was the worst film of 2007. Diane Keaton's character is beyond annoying in this horrendous chick flick. WORST CHICK FLICK EVER. I don't know how anyone can like this god-awful movie. Why does this garbage movie have a 65% RT audience score? The RT audience is so fucking retarded. This piece of shit is an abomination to chick flicks and to cinema in general. Most of the critics are right about this shitty excuse for a chick flick. Nothing in this movie is funny nor truly romantic. Easily Diane Keaton's worst movie ever and weakest performance ever. It is a complete waste of time watching this garbage. She was horrible in this movie! Diane Keaton played an annoying, over-bearing, over-the-top mother that was a control freak. Mandy Moore was an annoying, unlikable, whiny bitch in this movie. Their acting was garbage. I highly do NOT recommend EVER watching this crap. Please skip this shit movie. This is a stupid, annoying, boring shit movie. It was so horrific and boring that it put me to sleep. I stopped watching it halfway. Unwatchable film. Stupid, boring shit movie. Rating: 0.6/10