Best in Show Reviews
- OMG the bloodhound's face is so smooshy I just can't even.
- I bet money Eugene Levy is sporting fake teeth.
- OMG the poodle with the blue socks. Butch the bitch.
- Catherine O'Hara...from BEETLEJUICE! Wow, she's aged well. Put her nametag right on her skin she did.
- And THERE's the full on kiss. That dinner was epic. With the head in the gargoyle story.
- All the world clocks in the Taft hotel reception are the same time.
- Every scene is just absolute freakin gold!
- Holy crap the MC is Fred Willard. Every single thing out of his mouth is completely inappropriate. Every. Single. Thing. I love it.
- Holy crap they're freaking the hell out about the Bizzy BEEEEEEEEE. Dog don't care.
- Holy crap she is STILL FREAKING OUT!
- "Bring out the standard poo, please."
- Wow are all these dogs good sports or what?!
- Director Christopher Guest did Princess Bride. And Spinal Tap. The Daily Show. I like almost every single thing in his filmography.
What's really impressive is with all the characters none are underdeveloped, and you're left wanting more of each. The actors are brilliantly cast and precise.
I enjoyed it, but I doubt anyone I even know of would feel anything buy hate for this. Prove me wrong world!