Black Panther - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Black Panther Reviews

½ June 4, 2018
Chadwick Boseman did fantastic as the Black Panther in Captain America: Civil War. Other actors, like Michael B. Jordan and Lupita N'yongo did well in the film. Some of the action scenes like the casino fight were good. But the CGI goes over the top and I didn't buy into Andy Serkis's portrayl as Klaw, much.
May 31, 2018
A very good movie start to finish. A well developed character and cast. Proof a movie can be made well and not have to TOTE the SJW line hardcore. If you really have liked the MU then t his is one you have to watch and add, esp before you see infinity War.
½ May 28, 2018
I watched Infinity War, and wanted to check out this movie. But, I was quite disappointed.
½ May 27, 2018
Terribly written plot with holes everywhere.
May 27, 2018
By far the best movie of the MCU.
May 27, 2018
rt: STOP FILTERING REVIEWS YOU DON'T AGREE WITH. aND FIX YOUR SITE ... i CAN'T SWITCH OUT OF ALL-CAPS ... ONLY ON YOUR SITE.
½ May 27, 2018
One of the better of Marvel films. Black Panther actually has an interesting antagonist and was thoroughly entertaining throughout,.
May 27, 2018
Slightly over hyped buy still worthy Marvel entertainment.
½ May 25, 2018
Ryan Coogler has created the best Marvel film yet. BP boasts a talented and passionate cast. The visuals pop, and there are a lot of references and stylistic choices that allow for a lot of artistic interpretation. While Michael B's Killmonger wasn't quite the masterful performance, to me, that many others effused, he was still pretty well-developed, energetically acted, and his final scene with Boseman was fantastic. BP was everything I wanted in a superhero film.
½ May 25, 2018
Terrible CGI, ok story
½ May 24, 2018
I wanted this to be awesome, I thought Black Panther in Civil War stole the show! and once you brush off the hype and identity politics this movie is mediocre at best.
½ May 24, 2018
overall great movie. good acting, vibranium was overplayed as a cure all to anything but not really the movies fault. fight scenes were a bit generic. but still happy with it
May 22, 2018
This is the dopest movie ever!!! Seen 2 times!!! It the most successful MCU?MARVEL movie ever made. All the actors were excellent!! I like how this movie have meaning about people's different cultures. It's show how people are raise different, and how the world look at you. That is why this movie is so great!
May 22, 2018
Can't wait to see it again, and again, and...
May 22, 2018
Simplesmente perfeito! Ótimo roteiro e belas atuações.
May 22, 2018
One of best movies i've seen in my life!
May 22, 2018
Nice movie, nice plot, but in some parts were to boring
May 21, 2018
Crummy acting, everything happens to fast, I feel parts of the film shouldn't have happened how they did and it had to much hype behind it to appreciate its blandness. 2.5/10
May 21, 2018
Overhyped. An ok MCU movie. Too much CGI towards the end.
May 21, 2018
I didn't see Black Panther in the theater because it just didn't look that good based on the trailers and these days, trailers contain all the best parts of the movie. Fast forward to today when I had a free rental on FandangoNow so my wife and I decided to watch it. At the end she turned to me and said OMG that movie was so boring, I'm glad we didn't pay for it. I just laughed and said "And this is why I didn't want to pay money to see it in the theatre."
I'm gonna just say it, Black Panther SUCKED! ???? Anything over a 50% for this film on Rotten Tomatoes is just intellectually dishonest people choosing to virtue signal.
And for what it's worth, I didn't go see Infinity War for the same reason, it just looks like garbage. I'll wait till I have another free rental and watch it then.