Black Panther Reviews

• 4d ago

It was a great movie.

It was a great movie.

• Jun 06, 2019

it was the typical marvel movie with the typical marvel things. not bad not great. over hyped.

• Jun 06, 2019

If I could make it a zero star review, i would...

If I could make it a zero star review, i would...

• Jun 05, 2019

Has its strengths (Killmonger), but ultimately overrated and formulaic. Critics are unfortunately forgetting what constitutes quality filmmaking and applauding the cultural significance of this film instead.

• May 24, 2019

Overall Blank Panther is a good, well put together film. The acting and casting are done well in this movie. Kill Monger is a good villian who's motives make sense. Some of the fight sequences are great such as the waterfall tribal fights. But the final fight with Kill Monger and Black Panther is horrible. It looks worse than a lot of the video games that are out nowadays. This movie would have benefited from more practical effects. All in all a good movie.

• May 23, 2019

It's entertaining and well made. But I've seen better Marvel films that weren't nominated for like 10 Oscars.

• May 23, 2019

meh at best filled with cgi and story was short lived medicore...

meh at best filled with cgi and story was short lived medicore...

• May 20, 2019

Black Panther is a good film .I like it because I likefilms with super heroes . this film is futuristic .cool and action .in one part the black panther figth whith his brother

• May 20, 2019

Um filme com uma ótima representação negra e um ótimo vilão

Um filme com uma ótima representação negra e um ótimo vilão

• Apr 19, 2019

This origin superhero story is racially charged, enthralling for its world-building of Wakanda, and memorable characters. It was inevitably predictable due to its Hamlet heart.