Blackfish Reviews

• Apr 06, 2020

One of the most disturbing and captivating, at the same time, documentaries I've ever seen.

• Mar 13, 2020

Important movie to enlighten people about the whales - that they shouldn't be shut in artificial sea worlds! They are very intelligent and have an advanced social life full of feelings. They should live a free life in the ocean.

• Feb 27, 2020

Un documentario crudo e scioccante che non si limita a raccontare con precisione innumerevoli eventi realmente accaduti, sconosciuti per la stragrande maggioranza di pubblico, ma offre anche una triste visione della depravazione dell'animo umano. Le intenzioni sono chiare fin dal principio ma con il giusto compromesso vengono offerte diverse visioni di tutta l'evoluzione degli eventi, facendo emergere un messaggio spontaneo ed intenso.

• Feb 06, 2020

A serious eye opener. Highly recommend.

A serious eye opener. Highly recommend.

• Feb 04, 2020

This movie had such an emotional impact on me. I was bewildered at the suffering of the ocean's most pivotal mammal & the horrors inside of humanity.

• Dec 28, 2019

I went with 2 stars this was a hard watch about the life and captivity of Tilikum the killer whale. This docu. real life based movie looks at the whale trainers and their deaths from the whales they train in places like Sea World just sad overall but eye opening watch for education purposes. Not really a fun watch I could only watch this once.

• Dec 07, 2019

Utterly heartbreaking. I will never go to SeaWorld. How are they still in business. Those poor trainers. RIP angels.

• Nov 24, 2019

I'll never give visit one of these places again, regardless of where and who owns it. SeaWorld obviously is the focus of this film. Truly heartbreaking. Respect to the people who put it together, and the former trainers who spoke so honestly about what they experienced.

• Sep 16, 2019

As a former wildlife biologist, it comes off pretty biased and one-sided. I'm all for animal welfare, but Blackfish pushes an animal rights agenda a little too far as well as fails to answer some basic questions about the assumptions and conclusions that they want you to draw.

• Aug 22, 2019

Very hard to watch at times, but really good!

Very hard to watch at times, but really good!