Bohemian Rhapsody - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bohemian Rhapsody Reviews

Oscar worthy... Oh wait
February 16, 2019
An excellent tribute to Queen...
February 16, 2019
...I Loved...RAMI MALEK...Phenomenal Performance...Well Written...Well Directed...
the acting is next +
February 16, 2019
If you love Queen songs, then this is the movie for you
½ February 16, 2019
I loved to listen to all Queen songs in a movie theatre. Rami Malek did an amazing job and the Live Aid concert was perfectly recreated. What I didn't like is the unnecessary dramatisation and avoiding deeper waters around Freddie Mercury's life.
February 16, 2019
The way of presenting Freddie Mecury;s life is perfectly accepable, while a little cliched, the acting is top notch, and the Life AID performance is one of the best moments in cinema for 2018
February 16, 2019
This was such a well done film. Rami Malek captured Freddie Mercury impeccably. Way to go Snafu!
February 16, 2019
Bohemian Lullaby might be a better title for this overrated snooze of a film. It plods along at a snails pace, neatly touching on every cliche one would expect from a cookie-cutter Hollywood bio-pic, but offering no surprises or any reason why we should care about Freddy Mercury. The underwhelming script as well as every timid performance seem to be a conscious attempt to protect Mercury from being shown in a bad light, but it does the character no favors. We are left not crying over the knowledge of his tragic death due to HIV/AIDS, but instead just hoping he had a lot more fun in real life than he appears to have in this film.
February 16, 2019
I haven´┐ 1/2(TM)t left a movie theater and said ´┐ 1/2wow´┐ 1/2┬? in a very long time. As a huge Queen fan, I couldn´┐ 1/2(TM)t have imagined this movie being any better.
February 16, 2019
Absolutely loved! Rami Malik is perfection!
February 16, 2019
this movie will truly please QUEEN fans!
February 15, 2019
Now this is one hell of a film worth listening to. Bohemian Rhapsody is really a well done bio film that talks about one of the most famous band in history and how they change the world forever with there music and this film tells it all. The story tells about well the band Queen and how that band became the best rock band ever and also tells about the singer Freddie Mercury the best singer of all time about his life and how he suffer so much of it like doing drugs and drinking and also suffering aids too plus also having problems with the band but soon after they came back together and did one of the best Concert of all time live aid and they did exactly right in the film all of the scenes they did exactly right like the concert and his life with the band and I got to say the actor Rami Malek he did a outstanding job playing as this famous singer he look like and he sound like him too now that is good acting and I hope he wins for an Oscar for his performance in this film because he deserve it he did a good job playing a legend of a awesome band. overall Bohemian Rhapsody is really a well done bio film that tells again the story of the famous band queen and the legendary singer Freddie Mercury and you know what even thought the band is gone there songs will go down in history of being the best rock n roll songs of all time and Freddie Mercury will always be a legend forever no matter what rest in peace Mercury, rest in peace. well done Bryan Singer you made a awesome film the tells the story of the best rock band ever and also the best singer of all time and I hope this film will win in the Oscars because its a outstanding film and I love very much. Good job and really well done best bio film ever and remember Queen will always rock you in our hearts forever. QUEEN FUCKING ROCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
½ February 15, 2019
A strange film which focuses entirely too closely on Freddie Mercury's sexuality to the detriment of the rest of the band's story, making them feel like bit players in their own biopic. Simultaneously, in what must be a first for a rock documentary, the film depicts practically no sexual activity or bad behaviour whatsoever. The whole thing seems suspiciously sanitised.
February 15, 2019
Totally engaging movie. Great performances and music. Never looked at my watch - 0W.
February 15, 2019
Straightwashing of an unrepentently proud gay man. Brian May is to blame.
February 15, 2019
Entretenida. No me aporta nada llamativo, no entendi tanta relevancia que genero. La actuacion de Remi Malek es lo que mas destaco de este film.
February 15, 2019
Bohemian Rhapsody hits all the right pitches and notes, soaring effortlessly with an Oscar-worthy performance by lead star Rami Malek, grand performances from the rest of the cast, and massive amounts of nostalgia from hearing some of the greatest music ever composed and performed. This movie can bring a smile to your face, make you laugh, bring a tear to your eye, make you cheer, and even make you sing out loud. Overall, Bohemian Rhapsody isn't just a movie, it is an experience that must be seen to be truly felt.
½ February 15, 2019
Bohemian Rhapsody is a very entertaining film with strong performances, with a great highlight for Rami Malek, of course, and very well made musical sequences. The film did not bother me about the historical mistakes of the script made by Anthony McCarten because, as he said, it's not a documentary but a film, but the direction made by Bryan Singer and Dexter Fletcher bothered me because it was a bit poorly coordinated
February 15, 2019
Watched it last night cringing through the whole thing. This morning I have woken up needing to put a Freddie doco on in an attempt to wash this film away from my brain.... no art, flamboyance or grit to it.