Bohemian Rhapsody - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Bohemian Rhapsody Reviews

December 10, 2018
alta peli wacho lastima que es rre puto el otro gatooo
December 10, 2018
One of the best sounding films ever! You leave the theater wanting more! All f the actors are fantastic!
December 10, 2018
I REALLY ENJOYED WATCHING BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY AD THE MAIN MAIN REASON IS BECAUSE HOW THEY MADE IT VERY ACCURATE WITH ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF QUEEN
December 10, 2018
I'm seeing some of these critic reviews and feel the need to say that this movie was made with alot of love, heart, and courage. The performances where genuine showing sides to the over all story that make it resonating. Thank you everyone for making this movie, my father and I enjoyed it greatly. Don't listen to those haters.
December 10, 2018
Great music, but overly ambitious. There's a lot of content to cover but it seemed pretty jumpy and disjointed.
December 10, 2018
Biopic of the hugely popular/successful pop band Queen and the late singer Freddie Mercury, who died of AIDS in 1991.
Now this film has been criticised by some clever clog critics for its apparent lack of Freddie hedonism story.
I strongly disagree. The descent into orgies, homosexuality and AIDS is all covered. Along with the little known story of Freddie's wife Mary Austin.
The actors give great performances as the band members especially Rami Malek as Mercury. They look so believable. Malek even wears some kind of denture devuce to mimic the famous Freddie overbite.
In a way that is one of the strengths of the film. It chronicles the rise, fall and rise again of the GROUP leading up to the 1985 Live Aid concert at Wembley Stadium in London where Queen quite literally stole the show.
The Wembley scenes are so realistic.
As a story of Queen rather than Freddie himself the film is a triumph revealing some interesting facts such as the songwriters of some of their most famous songs such as I'm In Love With My Car!
The film will appeal to Queen fans as a chronicle of their greatest hits. A guilty pleasure!
A troubled production behind the scenes apparently for several documented reasons. What influence did certain ex band members have?
December 10, 2018
Rami Malek is the best part of this film. He barely saves it.
½ December 10, 2018
We loved Bohemian Rhapsody. I was concerned that it would be a combination of boring history with screechy sjw preaching but it wasn't. It was fast, fun, and very touching.
December 9, 2018
I loved the movie! Always been a fan of Queen. Stellar performance by Rami Malek, he was born for this role. I wish the movie was longer, I didn't want it to end. The movie made me laugh, made me sad and made me wish that Freddie was still with us. Beautiful respectful tribute to Queen and the greatness of Freddie Mercury
December 9, 2018
The critics may take issue with all the simplification/fabrication of events and tinkering with timelines, but for people who didn't grow up studying Queen trivia, this movie did a fantastic job of putting you in the middle of a captivating story with a riveting lead performance. And I appreciated that this film didn't linger in the depths like many would. Imagine! A simultaneously sad and uplifting film about a seminal rock band that you can take your teenager or parent to see. Recommended.
December 9, 2018
Accurate to history or not, it was still one of the best movies I've Seen in a long time! I will go see it again. I've been a fan since the 70's and have always been blown away by the talent in the band. Never will be another like them!
½ December 9, 2018
With a perfect perfomance of Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury, Bohemian Rhapsody is an amazing movie that tells an unforgettable story about the amazing 70's rock band Queen.
½ December 9, 2018
A beautiful tribute. Was it perfect? No, but it was darn close. It would have to have been six to eight hours long to really cover the essential magic of QUEEN. See this movie. It will move you to tears, so bring a tissue.
December 9, 2018
Words alone cannot express how much I loved this movie. They can only be sung by the heart and soul of perhaps the greatest rock band of our time.
December 9, 2018
This film definitely has it's moments not just in scenes, but with acting as well. Rami Malek deserves any award, Golden Globe, Oscar. Literally anything for his role as Freddy Mercury in this film, his performance is so spot on as well his appearance. For most, people expected this film to be about him but that's not the title of this film, it;s about Queen in a whole. Sure, the film focuses on him most but it also shows the bands ups and downs, creation of the songs and the final Live Aid concert. For what it is, this film is a must if your a fan or just wanna hear queen for 2 hours.
December 9, 2018
Sometimes audiences know better than critics !
I 1/2(TM)ve seen this movie 5 times. Absolutely loved it
December 9, 2018
Pure enjoyment. We went as a family: two adults who grew up in the time and three kids who've absorbed the music. My expectations were low. There were a great many things that could have gone wrong with this. But, I was blown away. All five of us loved it. The entertainment value was very high. The music, of course, was fantastic. Acting: very good. Was it perfect? No. There were factual 'interpretations' which have been criticized. But, hey, what was it supposed to be? An in-depth look? No - that would've been a slow 5 hr movie with less room for music. The magic was in the way the pace carried us through a remarkable story while letting the music demonstrate the genius. We'll see it again.
December 9, 2018
Bohemian Rhapsody rocked me too. This movie is a Hollywood film with all the consequences. That is true. But the film is a delight, drive, and nostalgia! And Music. Sex, drugs and rock and roll? Yes of course, but all have shown in very unobtrusively manner and with great respect for the main character.
I never saw behind the music of Queen Freddie's person; that music always existed for me as something brilliant but difficult for me to understand. Like every time you hear the voice of Mercury you are standing next to some open channel into Space, but you are entirely out of this Cosmos. But I managed to see Freddie's personality after the film. I saw a man and the music suddenly became clear and mine. In other words - to hell with historical accuracy and timeline. The movie does its thing for no doubt.
Rami Malek isn't Freddie? Oh, maybe you want Freddie to comes back alive to us. Me either! But signing a petition will not work here, unfortunately. Actor's height did not come out? When you will be watching the original Live Aid and other Queen's performances after the movie (and you will! for no doubt!), you should notice that Freddie's height was not much higher. The man had tremendous energy and charisma; therefore it seemed that he was taking up more space than actually. The person with an only flick of the wrist forcing the 200 thousand crowd to sing or silence... how can you repeat the phenomenon?
But Rami grew into the character so much that at the end of the movie I had to blink more often because of the feeling that I was falling somewhere in the middle of the crowd at Wembley in the 85th year. So thrilling and exciting. And after someone started sobbing at Wembley on screen, it became utterly impossible and unnecessary to hide my own tears. Almost everyone next to me was already crying, to be honest. So I want to hug Rami Malek and say: "Take a deep breath, darling! You did it!" Go and see Bohemian Rhapsody it if you haven't done yet! The show is still going on!