Bomb City Reviews

• Jul 20, 2019

These young people, especially the anarchists, are of a ridiculous and embarrassing naivety when they believe to be against the system while on the contrary they are subject to one of the oldest principles of power management: "divide et impera", "divide and rule". And the choice of songs for the soundtrack is certainly not of a better quality. (Mauro Lanari)

• Jul 08, 2019

Wow! probably the best movie ive seen in 2019 shouldve been the most underated movie of 2017 or 2018. A great movie!!

• Jul 08, 2019

Powerful! ...both the story and the storytelling. If you are unfamiliar with the case, do yourself a favor and do not google or research it before viewing. Just turn it on and buckle up. For me, it was too deep to watch in one sitting. So many emotions, I needed a breather 2/3 in. Recommended to the highest degree.

• Mar 15, 2019

great movie very sad also because its based on a true story but love how this brings light to the injustice him and his family and friends got . but his story is being told and his life lives on

• Dec 04, 2018

Incredibly well done film. Really hits home on just how bias our justice system can be and how, no matter what they say, everyone is not treated equally. Plus a Marilyn Manson cameo never hurt anyone either!

• Nov 05, 2018

I love this movie for a lot of reasons. It's shedding light on something that happened only about 20 years ago, but seems to have been mainly known amongst the locals. While it adds some drama in (as usual), it also doesn't shy away from acknowledging that the he (I won't say his name in case that's a spoiler) wasn't perfect. This movie shocked, saddened, and angered me, and I think that's exactly the kind of things a story like this should make me feel. One thing I want to point out (it's super minor) is that the movie info says this is about a controversial hate crime - but it's not a hate crime in the legal sense, it's in the sense of a crime that was done out of hate. That probably sounds like the same thing, but basically, nobody was actually charged with a hate crime as a result of what happened.

• Oct 04, 2018

This is real, people...this is LIFE...& DEATH

This is real, people...this is LIFE...& DEATH

• Sep 14, 2018

Justice escapes victims of a hate crime because of their looks & lifestyle.

Justice escapes victims of a hate crime because of their looks & lifestyle.

• Aug 02, 2018

Great telling of a tragic story. Pretty accurate depiction of how preppy jocks and rich kids get away with just about anything, and those who don't conform "get what they deserve". Stylistically, they captured the spirit of the punk rock scene pretty well, got the look right and had the right music, something hollywood usually fails at pretty miserably when depicting punk rockers. Not sure why the name of the perpetrator (Dustin Camp) was changed, probably for legal reasons. Only complaints I have are too much lens flare, and a couple of scenes drag on a bit too long with slo-mo. Otherwise a very solid film

• Jul 19, 2018

Exceptional! Best movie I've seen this year. Similar to "Boys Don't Cry" and just as good if not better...