Carry On Jatta Reviews

• Oct 31, 2018

I watched it only yesterday using boxxy software and it is such a funny movie ! its one of the best movies I have seen.

• Aug 22, 2015

Run of the mill loud and Slapstick comedy. it is last 30 minutes of the film which are hilarious. The remaining part of the film is too loud and sometimes unnerving. All the characters try to mouth punches but does not seem funny. But the film gets redeemed in last 30 minutes.

• Apr 06, 2014

Excellent Action + Comedy + Family Movie....................................... Excellent Work.............................

• Mar 09, 2013

Very Funny. Everybody is talking about this Punjabi movie since its release.... and they are talking about it right.

• Dec 24, 2012

very funny movie full entertainment package

very funny movie full entertainment package

• Oct 23, 2012

absolutely hilarious,one of the best PUNJABI movie, guys you gotta watch this... Gippy Grewal paa jiii brilliants, now on to the sequel cant wait

• Aug 07, 2012

Very funny punjabi humour.. Ghuggi is fab!

Very funny punjabi humour.. Ghuggi is fab!

• Aug 06, 2012

It had its moments! However I found the storyline to be too similar to Housefull. Comedy was slapstic with hardly any wit! Although the songs were quite good the choreography and dancing could use a little work!

• Aug 05, 2012

Its one of the best/funniest Punjabi movies I've ever seen. Usually there are about 2-3 scene in a movie where you can't stop laughing, well in this case, the entire movie is like this. ANother good thing about the movie is that you could watch it with your family. All actors complemented each other.

• Jul 30, 2012

best.............gippy u r rockstar........

best.............gippy u r rockstar........