Clash of the Titans - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Clash of the Titans Reviews

March 20, 2017
All sound and fury and signifying almost nothing. But not quite. The story seems to be led by a roll call of mythological characters rather than an actual plot. But for all its lack of substance it is still quite watchable.
½ March 7, 2017
Utterly disappointing in every levels.
February 21, 2017
No where near as memorable as the classic 1981 film, but it does have some great creature effects and well shot action scenes. The real drag of this rendition is our less than charismatic leading man, Sam Worthington. He performance is phoned in; no substance. He's more like a cookie cutter action hero, who feels no need to try.
½ January 27, 2017
Once a film with potential and a big name cast with reputations for good films, Clash of the Titans is such a forgettable film as it completely wastes all of it's actors abilities and pushes a very choppy and dull story throughout. As mortals challenge the Gods and their importance, demigod Perseus leads and expedition to find a weapon capable of stopping the Kraken before it destroys all of Athens. Fast cut action scenes and numerous monsters can't aid this film as even the few interesting fights throughout hardly boost opinions in a popular fashion.
½ January 18, 2017
With a lot of unoriginal things that we saw before on Tv, like big scorpions, witches and medusa, Clash of Titans, despite it great cast suffers from a predictable narrative, lack of originality and weak screenplay.
January 8, 2017
if youve already seen the lightning thief then dont bother watching this its only a summary of the lightning thief. along with that it was as emotionless as it gets
December 30, 2016
It's good movie to watch
December 23, 2016
Sono rimasto colpito della buona descrizione e della mantenuta interpretazione agli dei,ma non รจ altro che brutta finzione
December 12, 2016
Just give me special effect!!
December 9, 2016
It's not great as a piece of film, but it's tremendously entertaining cor what it is. I sincerely believe that Sam Worthington has it in him to be a great leading man; he has acting chops and a great face for the big screen. However, studios forced him into too many potential franchises too quickly to allow anything to effectively stick short of "Avatar".
½ November 3, 2016
Clash of the Titans, a remake of the 1981 film, does offer some visual thrills but nothing much in the story and character department.
½ October 16, 2016
This one actually honestly put me to sleep.
September 19, 2016
A must see action adventure!
September 9, 2016
A good popcorn movie, but a crap 3D movie that more resembles a pop-up book in its visual depth.
August 13, 2016
One of my many guilty pleasures that idk why or care how I like it. I just still down and don't expect anything out of it. Maybe that's why I'll say it's not that bad. For goodness sake, it's a remake of an extremely popular classic, what did you think this was gonna be?

"C+"
August 12, 2016
enough special effects and battles to keep hubby awake (he rates it 'no snores')
Rewatched 2015-08-12 and there were definite snores.
August 7, 2016
The entire point of Greek Myths is to show divine appointment of leaders which is why the heroes are always rightful kings and sons of gods. This movie made Perseus more of an underdog and had an odd plot device where gods would die if they weren't worshiped. This goes entirely against the common themes of Greek myths, but it's still an enjoyable swords and sandals film for those who enjoy the genre.
½ August 7, 2016
I liked aussie actor Sam worryington, he slayed dat beast real good like. Lean Neesons is a god who was like a real man who could have fixed eveything but chose not to because he was like i cbfed, so just took a night of
Peace
½ July 31, 2016
The Worst movie ever made.
July 17, 2016
I won't say this is a good movie because it isn't. I won't say it's a well-acted piece nor a well-thought out movie because it isn't. It is an incoherent and laughable big-budget mess starring some top-level actors, all of whom are capable of doing much better work. However, I must say that I kind of enjoyed the first half of it. It's like eating popcorn; it makes an awful lot of noise, but doesn't have much substance to it. It does have rather strong production value, and you can feel the craftsmanship that went into it (the costumes, the actual sets, shooting on locations, those are actually well-done.) The visual effects are incredibly unremarkable, and so is Sam Worthington's performance, whom I liked a lot in "Terminator Salvation". It's a disappointment. "Clash of the Titans" is watchable but very underwhelming.