Reviews

• Sep 09, 2021

Very complicated movie but the ending does it justice!!!

Very complicated movie but the ending does it justice!!!

• Aug 30, 2021

The dizzying plot kept my attention as I was constantly trying to figure out what was going on, but I felt like Tom Hanks must have been thinking that he should be in a better movie.

• Aug 03, 2021

Rating: 7\10. 76\100

Rating: 7\10. 76\100

• Jul 18, 2021

Horrible movie. Pure conspiracy theory crap.

Horrible movie. Pure conspiracy theory crap.

• Jun 25, 2021

not the most exciting movie. the clues were interesting but fairly predictable in nature. the twist was unexpected but I didn't like how easily he was defeated. the end was a little weak. I didn't understand most of the religious stuff and wished there had been less. the highlight for me was Paul Bettany as Silas. his acting was incredible and I felt more connected to his character than all the others.

• Jun 24, 2021

Tough to bring Dan Brown's novel to the screen because so much is built on mental calculation that just doesn't come across well through exposition or visual tricks. This is the best attempt, though. Really enjoyable Ian McKellen performance.

• May 31, 2021

Maybe it's wrong of me to criticize the storytelling in a film when the film itself is just an adaptation of what must be a really awful book to start with. But what the hell, here goes. . Americans seem to really love their treasure hunts don't they? But believing that people centuries ago sprinkled clues throughout their work, trusting that every hidden clue would survive centuries of world events (including two world wars as it turns out) and also trusting that people centuries later would find and correctly interpret and follow those clues.... What utter horse****. . Right now it's possible that i am getting my terrible films mixed up, but i think that there are even clues that could only be found because of technology like x-rays. And there is no way anyone living 500 years ago could have predicted that tech, not even DaVinci himself. . It's laughable. And this is laughably bad. But no joke, i recently suffered from a prolonged bout of insomnia, so i rented one of this films sequels, and that cured me within an hour.

• May 20, 2021

Funny, original, & romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, original, & romantic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Mar 16, 2021

Words cannot describe the immense detail of this film. It's magnificent, a work of art in it of itself. The storytelling, the acting, the progressing, the sound, the visuals, all so incredibly amazing. I can't refer this movie enough.

• Mar 14, 2021

It's even more ridiculously over the top upon rewatch but that makes me like it even more somehow. Unintentionally funny in parts but an enteraining mystery adventure.