Excision Reviews

• Jun 01, 2019

Intense, visceral performance by McCprd is a memorable portrayal of an alienated young woman who lives on her own terms...savage...

• Apr 26, 2019

Teen with a mental condition... how original. Story line was weak as was the horror factor.

• Sep 01, 2018

Not really a horror but it has a shocking ending thats gory. The story is definitely outta left field.

• Jul 20, 2018

Certainly not what I expected. Very much a teen misfit misfit film rather than a horror. Quite well played all round but didn't quite grab me like it should of.

• Dec 31, 2017

I thought the movie was pretty good considering it wasn't a big box office smash. It has pretty good Rotten Tomatoes reviews including mine if you like horror films this isn't too bad I recommend it

• Nov 09, 2017

Annalinn McCord gives the best performance I've seen in a horror movie since Chloe Grace in let me in. It's what carries this movie, without it, the movie could easily be dismissed

• Sep 26, 2017

I loved the performances of every actor. The end scene is overwhelming. Great horror movie where everyday life becomes the most horrific nightmare.

• Aug 02, 2017

Movies don't get much weirder than this, a hybrid of teen angst and splatter genres.

• Jun 06, 2017

By far one of the most bizarre and disturbing movies I've ever watched. I like to think Im somewhat of a horror connoisseur so for me to say this movie is disturbing... That is really saying something. I've seen the goriest of gory movies and it's not even the gore that is the most disturbing in this movie... it's the context. While this isn't necessarily one of the"scariest" movies I've ever watched I would definitely recommend it to any horror aficionados purely for the shock and awe value.

• Jun 01, 2017