Fantastic Voyage Reviews

• Jun 10, 2019

Growing up with the animated series "Once Upon a Time... Life", this was my next natural step. And I still have vivid memories about them both.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best sci-fi movie ever made! With the best movie score ever composed!

The best sci-fi movie ever made! With the best movie score ever composed!

• Jan 17, 2019

Last bit was rushed.

Last bit was rushed.

• Dec 14, 2018

Don't really understand the lower audience score. This is what a fun movie is.

Don't really understand the lower audience score. This is what a fun movie is.

• Nov 14, 2018

An admirable sci-fi movie from the 60's, very entertaining and spectacular. People back then were still very optimistic about the future achievements in science and regarded sc-fi films as foretelling; whereas now people view sci-fi films with a very sceptical attitude, more just for fun. This distinction clearly can be felt in how the pictures were made.

• Oct 18, 2018

The title says it all.

The title says it all.

• Sep 03, 2018

Excellent movie for it's time...but still to this day, it is fun and entertaining. There is medical educational value to the movie, as well. Would love to see a serious remake with similar attributes, and purity as this version!

• Aug 19, 2018

Really enjoyed. One of the best classics of the 60's. Interesting, funny, addictive story and good characters. Highly recommend.

• Jul 20, 2018

Classic Sci-Fi no cig

Classic Sci-Fi no cig

• Apr 26, 2017

Far out film about travelling inside the human body by tiny spaceship. I loved it