First Man Reviews

• 4d ago

Looked good but completely forgettable. Another movie where Ryan Gosling plays a replicant.

• 4d ago

the human side of the main character is well described and sometimes is more a documentary than a movie

• 6d ago

Impressive visual effects, but for those who know nothing about the trip to the moon or its history, it will be lost enough to find it boring, though historic.

• Nov 15, 2019

Too long and boring...

Too long and boring...

• Nov 14, 2019

When going into this movie, I wasn't sure Damien Chazelle was going to be the right fit, Boy was I wrong! The score and heightened sense of helplessness were beautifully woven throughout the movie. Neil Armstrong could have been an overwhelming task but the entire team pulled its weight and truly made a remarkable movie.

• Nov 10, 2019

Unlike any other biographical movies, First Man put Neil Amstrong emotional struggle and how he cope with his loss of daughter and colleagues. It's not about his and USA triumph in the Space Race

• Nov 09, 2019

Such a depressing telling of a very exciting story

Such a depressing telling of a very exciting story

• Nov 07, 2019

Spectacular in visual effects and Justin Hurwitz’s score, First Man boasts to tell the story of Neil Armstrong

• Nov 04, 2019

La Historia De Un Hombre Aburrido: Imposible no sentir que perdes el tiempo a medida que van pasando los minutos, un protagonista frio, planos estáticos y gente diciendo números y terminos al azar que nosotros no entendemos. Solo recomendable si te interesa la historia del primer hombre en la luna aunque ni asi ya que el film se centra mucho en los dramas familiares mas que en la vida profesional de nuestro protagonista.

• Oct 28, 2019

I fell into the trap of listening to the media about how there was no "American Flag" scene. I completely regret doing that, because not only is it false, the movie is NOT about America, its about a Armstrong and his life. Once everything came into context for me, I felt really silly that I didn't see it over a media story. This movie is fantastic.