Into The Grizzly Maze Reviews

• Sep 09, 2020

Felt like a cheezy 2nd rate movie that was predictable and gruesome

Felt like a cheezy 2nd rate movie that was predictable and gruesome

• Mar 24, 2020

I LOVED IT! I totally love the scenery!! Beautiful! I believe it was filmed in Alberta Canada. And the movie itself is really worth watching. Done well and with a little bit of a different tweak as compared to most newer movies with similar themes!!

• Mar 15, 2020

A nice intense beer movie to watch when you are bored at home. The cast is fine, as is the acting. Even if it is predictable who will live and who will die.

• Brendan N Super Reviewer
    Dec 02, 2019

This film had the makings of a guilty pleasure creature feature. The cast is better than it deserved and the filmmaker is no slouch with gritty films. The biggest issue is the film lacks any real reason to exist. I'm unsure who the target audience was and it never played to the crowd I felt it was meant to. The film is not a guilty film, it is a heavy cast without a true script. The film is nice to look at and the bear is menacing, but the tension wears thin towards the end. It was a weirdly constructed film and had they focused more on the Thornton character, this may have worked. 30/11/2019

• Sep 29, 2019

Jesus Christ, that bear is a fucking terminator!!!

Jesus Christ, that bear is a fucking terminator!!!

• Sep 02, 2019

It was not good. Hunting bears with pistols and shot

It was not good. Hunting bears with pistols and shot

• Dec 29, 2018

Very primitive and naive

Very primitive and naive

• Dec 20, 2018

It's one of the worst movies I have ever seen, and I'm only 30 minutes in. It's about a problem bear and efforts to deal with it. By watching it, you won't learn any truth about wildlife research, bear management, mother nature, or grizzly bears. It's just another waste of time, money, and film that serves only to make a few people some money, reinforce the publicï¿ 1/2(TM)s irrational fear of grizzlies, and erode social acceptance of grizzlies, which is necessary if we are going to continue to share this continent with them. Besides its diversion from believability, it's also just a horribly told story. People referring to events they would have no knowledge of, statements made that bear no relation to anything else going on, just a whirling maze of nonsense. If you've seen Vertical Limit, then you know what an awful pile of junk this one is also.

• Aug 10, 2018

A truly addictive film! Completely different form the usual horror regarding animals or sharks and it was very enjoyable. Not to mention James Marsden just gets better with age

• Jul 26, 2017

Not bad just not good. B movie with a few A actors.

Not bad just not good. B movie with a few A actors.