Hercules - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hercules Reviews

April 21, 2017
Wow...Rock what happened? This was awful
½ April 20, 2017
Brutal muscles and brutal lack of brains. Fight for justice, injustice, for whatever, its an entourage of mercenaries, displaying body physique and endless slaugther.
½ April 12, 2017
2 1/2 stars

Not awful, but not good by any means.
½ March 21, 2017
Completely worthless in every way, the best parts from the trailer were shown in the opening montage.
March 14, 2017
Maybe not the best movie of 2014, but at least the best Hercules movie of 2014.
½ February 28, 2017
Definitely not high art or faithful to the legend, but I really enjoyed this action movie. Dwayne Johnson is personable and tough as nails as the hero. He leads a small bad of mercenaries into scrapes that seem too big for the group to handle but are used to help him forget the murder of his wife and children, possibly by his own hand. The question of whether he is merely a mortal or a demi-god plays in the background and is answered satisfactorily. Good movie.
½ February 24, 2017
Psychological warfare 101. But GD the missed opportunities. Damn.
February 18, 2017
I thought it was the best hercules I watched. Action packed.
February 12, 2017
Hercules, strangely, does not disappoint. This is a classic summer blockbuster, adding equal parts intense action, enjoyable plot, loveable characters, and drops of humour. Dwayne Johnson is straight "lovable son!"
½ January 26, 2017
Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock'es Hércules, un mercenario cuya leyenda se hace más grande luego de cada gesta, pues sus amigos se encargan de aggiornar su historia y se encargan de difundir rumores con el fin de asustar a los rivales No obstante, Hércules es un gran guerrero y sus amigos, sus fieles colaboradors, también dominan los artes de la guerra, Juntos entfrentarán la misión de unificar Tracia, luchando junto a un ejército muy poco calificado y poderosos rivales
January 15, 2017
Worst Hercules movie ever. Would have been better if they'd just stuck with him have super human powers. A more epic story would have been Hercules going through the twelve labors. Maybe a trilogy? Instead this is Hercules and a band of bandits doing g not superior although feats. Could have been a lot better. It's a huge missed opportunity!
December 26, 2016
he is made for action movies
December 24, 2016
I honestly believe it added a great twist to an old story
December 18, 2016
enjoyable greek romp
December 11, 2016
WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
jamrcla
December 7, 2016
I must be honest the only reason I saw this film was because I'm a big fan of Dwayne Johnson and the fact that I needed to be reassured that it was better than the terrible The Legend Of Hercules, And I must admit it's a whole lot of fun from start to finish, The trailer looks like it was going to be a CGI monster fest but it was far from it with a decent story and some nice humour thrown in it's just what we needed in cinema lately, The effects were pretty good, Some good action scenes not the best acted but who cares, I can't comment on the 3D as I watched the 2D version but I could imagine it being ok but not essential, If you go into this movie expecting it to be like Troy then you will be disappointed but if you liked the Scorpion King you will love this.
November 14, 2016
Enjoyed myself and the fight sequences are good, story is typical
½ November 11, 2016
the rock is perfect in the part of hercules it seems he born to play the demigod
November 5, 2016