Hexed Reviews

• Nov 23, 2017

One of my favorite old comedies! I haven't seen it for a while so I need to watch it again. Great cast! ...so many laughs!

• Apr 08, 2015

Not as bad as advertised(at least the first 40 minutes).

Not as bad as advertised(at least the first 40 minutes).

• Jan 06, 2014

There's a lot you could hate about this. But, if you turn down the brain a bit (maybe do a shot) and let the goofball characters take you on a zany ride -- you'll get some solid laughs.

• Aug 02, 2012

a little known movie, but really good!

a little known movie, but really good!

• Jun 04, 2012

This is a movie from my top 10 list. No one knows anything about this movie really but if you take the time out to watch it's somehow very funny with a sense of humor right up my alley.

• Sep 27, 2011

Actually quite funny in parts.

Actually quite funny in parts.

• Mar 24, 2010

Seems like it's going to be funny, but always ends up with someone getting violently injured sans laughs (ala Blake Edwards). See it only if you're a completist of any of the cast.

• Sep 07, 2009

Hexed is truly an amazing and unique comedy that will have you laughing non stop.

• Jul 30, 2009

Incredibly stupid movie.

Incredibly stupid movie.

• Apr 24, 2009

"Hexed" is a mostly unsuccessful satire of late-'80s and early-'90s sex-thrillers, but it does have a few nice moments. Not enough by half, but I liked some of the gags. The problem is that there is no mystery to it. I would've liked to see a plot that mimicked the whodunits of "Basic Instinct" and "Jagged Edge" rather than a play on the we-know-she's-nuts-so-when's-the-big-showdown plot from "Fatal Attraction". The showdown is more of a letdown, unfortunately. "Hexed" is a so-so braindead time-killer, I suppose, but I'd skip it.