House of the Witch Reviews

• 1d ago

After reading some reviews I would like to say that this movie is not that bad, the dialogues are pretty fluid and the continuity of the film is good. This story has been told multiple times in so many different ways, so there's really nothing new but unlike other B movies, the director did a pretty decent job giving the film an adequate pace and the acting is not bad at all, it's obvious that this movie is not going to win any awards but it's likable and you can have a good time watching it.

• Jan 28, 2020

Tired plot line and terrible acting and special effects make this witch movie forgettable and not even laughable.

• Jan 18, 2020

how did this movie get greenlighted? completely trite and boring

how did this movie get greenlighted? completely trite and boring

• Jan 14, 2020

Literally the worst movie I have ever seen. The editing was all over the place, the actors couldn't act, the plot line had little to no purpose, and the cinematographer should have learned how to film before picking up the camera for this movie. Such a waste of my time haha. The only good thing that came out of this is that my roommate and I bonded over the fact that it was awful and how we can make fun of it.

• Nov 18, 2019

Surprised by the reviews. I thought it was a good haunting horror movie.

Surprised by the reviews. I thought it was a good haunting horror movie.

• Nov 11, 2019

What started out seeming to be a movie that had potential to be so bad that it’s good actually turned out to be a decent movie. It’s not your average haunted house story. The witch’s makeup is pretty tacky and low budget when they show her face on a few rare occasions, but In corporeal form she’s actually kind of creepy. I was surprised by this movie. Not great, but not too bad. Was worth watching through to the end, with an interesting twist.

• Oct 30, 2019

An awful take on awful horrible movies

An awful take on awful horrible movies

• Oct 26, 2019

Easily one of the worst movies ever made. Terrible acting. No plot. 10 year old fixtures and utility boxes on a house that was supposedly abandoned 30+ years ago. 1960s construction on a house that was supposedly occupied by a woman convicted in a witch trial. Nothing about the movie makes any sense. There needs to be an option for zero stars, if even for just this movie.

• Oct 24, 2019

Absolute junk. Lazy, and a massive waste of time to watch. Literally some of the worst CGI I've ever seen spotted throughout the entire film, and a hefty amount of awful wal-mart halloween decorations being used as props, and party city style makeup. Pretty sure they spent like, $12 on the entire production. Would rate FAR lower, if that were possible.

• Oct 17, 2019

The characters' obliviousness serves profound irritation, supplementing the impracticality of the movie.