In the Tall Grass Reviews

• 1h ago

This movie had a "Lost" feel that kept me hooked. I loved the mysteries, the characters, and the presentation.

• 1h ago

Boring, odd, not well prese

Boring, odd, not well prese

• 2h ago

Enjoyable horror flick with some interesting turns.

Enjoyable horror flick with some interesting turns.

• 2h ago

This is a great adaptation of a horror story that genuinely creeped me out, which is not easy to do. Absolutely worth watching for any horror movie fans!

• 3h ago

Far from the finest Stephen King adaptation ever brought to the big screen, In The Tall Grass has an interesting premise and some spooky moments, but there's nowhere near enough story or intrigue to stretch across the entire runtime. It relies on cheap jump scares and excessive repetition to keep the wheels turning, and I have no idea why a film about menacing plants (move over Shyamalan) needs a human villain in Patrick Wilson, a good actor hired to essentially monologue, fight and then die. It quickly becomes tiresome, and the dialogue is straight out of a middle of the road soap opera. The film is essentially Wicker Man combined with The Happening, and while it might not be as ridiculous as that combination would suggest, you'll find yourself being constantly remind of other films as you are watching. I did really like the ending, where the events of the movie do have a positive impact on the main characters, but I wouldn't watch he film again, and would not recommend it to anybody else. Unless of course they have an innate fear of grass.

• 4h ago

I thought this was really scary. The time and location shifting was suspenseful. Evil lives in the grass !

• 5h ago

Loved it. Great story. Very creepy!

Loved it. Great story. Very creepy!

• 5h ago

A weird and really screwed up movie. There's several elements that aren't taken advantage of or fall short of adding some additional elements of mystery. If the goal was to confuse the viewer, it succeeded.

• 6h ago

Super smart. This movie kept me on edge the whole way through. Don't expect a big explanation of all the weirdness. Just enjoy the thrills as they come to you.

• 7h ago

Intense, trippy and fun horror that requires the watcher to pay attention and actually use their brain to follow the story.