The Indian in the Cupboard Reviews

• Jul 04, 2019

Sometimes feels like your average feel-good kids film but while the credits rolled, it felt different. Frank Oz could direct a film about a apple and it would turn out thought-provoking

• Jun 28, 2019

Impressively subtle visual effects and some strong fantasy themes don't give a lot of boost to this awkward kid-friendly fish-out-of-water story.

• Jun 15, 2019

A dated, but a whimsical exploration of childhood imagination that overcomes a predictable plot structure through the legitimacy of its characters.

• May 31, 2019

An entertaining movie with a deep social message. Perhaps a little too preachy for some viewers

• May 13, 2019

I Loved the Movie. 😊

I Loved the Movie. 😊

• May 11, 2019

Whats up with all the close ups of the kids face, its very disturbing. Also the acting here is horrible and why is the kid always whispering!? That arabian kid needs acting lessons like for reals! Some of the effects were cool.

• Dec 23, 2017

I felt uncomfortable almost the entire time I was watching this movie.

I felt uncomfortable almost the entire time I was watching this movie.

• Dec 04, 2017

This movie does no justice to the source material it was based on. It takes a giant f-ing dump on the beautiful source material and turns into a bland and forgettable kids movie.

• Jul 03, 2017

The Indian in the Cupboard has to be one of every persons childhood favorites. It definitely was mine.

• May 13, 2017

Used to watch as a kid wish i had it on vhs. My cousin just found it in a box of old movies. Definitely going to buy it off him.