Kill Bill: Volume 2 Reviews

• Oct 25, 2019

The plot thickens and as the plot gets thicker, the story gets messier and messier. Where as Volume 1 was an explosive film that was an ode to old samurai films, The plot was stupid but it knew that. With Volume 2, the plot seems to waver in and out of that viewpoint. It luckily still has the badassery of Volume 1. I love the grainy samurai sections but all in all, it's good, but not as good as the first one.

• Oct 19, 2019

If Part 1 Is For Action Movie Lovers ! This Is For Drama Lovers ! Acting Of Uma Thurman Is GOOD ! The Character Bill Shows Evil At Its Peak ! His Dead Was A Bit Dissapointing ! Not Only Him , Everyone Who Died In This Film ! Scenes Of Pai Mei Is Really Good ! I Expected More Blood But It Was Less ! The Bride's Daughter Is One Of My Favourite Twist In The Screenplay ! Everyone's Acting Was Good There ! An Average Tarrantino Film

• Sep 23, 2019

impressive, much more philosophical and thoughtful, with great dialogues and characters, make the volume 2 just as great as the first

• Sep 12, 2019

The end of the line, no more circles, no more juggling, this circus show has a speech for its last act. Kill Bill Vol. 2 Tarantino's second and final volume of this gore-y tape is a profound quest for balance. I cannot emphasize more on how beautifully does this satisfying sequel carries the first one. If you were a bit squeamish in your first time, you will feel safe and more importantly enjoy this time- I'm talking about the film, The Film- with a neater narration in the driver's seat. Although I'd say that the writer and director Quentin Tarantino seemed a bit insecure about this volume. For he had kept all the cards hidden for this round. And hence, it could grow hefty for the viewers. But then you should never complain for too much substance. For stylizing all the choreography on the other hand is Uma Thurman. By this half, she has sunken her teeth well enough to scare you. Her underrated performance knocks you down not by those one liners- never by them, in fact- or cool action tricks but sorrow and regret in her eyes, in her revenge when she claims it. That baffling response is surprising and human, tricking us into believing her. The film also covers the training of Thurman's character which focuses on balancing the emotions. But I think it is the humble nature, the admiration that these so called "bad guys" have for the protagonist and the situation they find themselves in, is the actual nail in the coffin. Every kill, ever body that Thurman redeems tales something from her and us, and in order to portray that, Tarantino never rushes out the event. The calmness that these characters hold amidst the swooshing and whooshing of the cameras, never makes zero sense. The family in Kill Bill Vol. 2 that she returns to, that she is a part of, is familiar to us.

• Sep 08, 2019

Mostra uma pura visão da violência nunca antes vista Banda sonora muito bem escolhida Mais uma obra tarantina

• Sep 08, 2019

Kill Bill 1 was like throwing your toys everywhere, pure ecstasy with little care for reason or consequence. Kill Bill 2 was like picking up those toys and putting them back in the box.

• Sep 08, 2019

Although much more sparse with its action scenes, Kill Bill Vol. 2 is still entertaining with some curve balls and plot thickening that Vol. 1 didn't necessarily provide.

• LynnWasHere
    Sep 05, 2019

Vol. 2 was always my favorite. The whole Budd, Elle, Beatrix showdown is the real climax!

• Sep 04, 2019

Kill Bill is essentially one long movie. Volume 1 and Volume 2 may may have their pros and cons, but together, it is one perfect masterpiece.

• James M
    Aug 31, 2019

Tarantino and Thurman at their best!

Tarantino and Thurman at their best!