Mine - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Mine Reviews

May 17, 2017
Bad. Started really good but the flashbacks is just silly the pacing is awful aswell
½ May 13, 2017
A film starring Armie Hammer as a marine who has stepped on a mine and can no longer take another step or risk losing his life. This film could have been great with such an interesting premise and plot. It's donned on me that Armie Hammer is just not a good actor. I seriously can't recall any role he's ever been good in. Some serious scenes of turmoil and Hammers delivery of certain lines just completely ruin the scene. And then how it all wrapped up was so predictable and lame honestly. I will say though Clint Dyer's character was great. He was the best part of the film. In the end Mine was a pretty big letdown.
May 6, 2017
Certainly not the suspenseful thriller I thought it might be, but an interesting (although somewhat predictable) character story - Hammer does a good job, and the hallucinations are well done and become difficult to identify at times, adding to the credibility.
½ May 3, 2017
Very disappointing, light on story, slow, not credible
½ May 2, 2017
Stand Your Ground! Better not...
April 26, 2017
Kept my attention for the first half but started to fade halfway through. Gets a bit confusing at times. Nothing to write home about
April 26, 2017
amazing excellent filmsā??
½ April 25, 2017
A marine steps in doodoo and has 2 hours to wipe it off
½ April 25, 2017
The name says it all, it really is a bad movie, I wish it wasn't mine.. :) chucks
April 23, 2017
Well, the movie wasn't action-packed as it was suggested but the acting didn't disappoint at all. It was like a one man show which was quite successful. I still wish it was a combat flick.
April 23, 2017
Pretty good movie started off slow then picked up in the middle. the ending was a good twist.
April 21, 2017
Absolute bore fest .... utter tack
April 16, 2017
Good story, low budget, too much hallucinations.
April 15, 2017
So fake from the confirmation of the target to the walk to his wife in the airport. Brings disrespect to the marine corp.
April 9, 2017
Good thought bad VERY BAD Execution
April 7, 2017
Critics like always slamming good films just cuz they take a different approach than what they wanted.

The films revolves around this marine who is stuck in a land mine and while there is not much to do on that situation, the film follows along with the metaphor of "Man stuck on his own path" and he needs to learn to move on.

I found it interesting and this becomes a battle of endurance of the mind as it is of the body.

Great performance from Armie Hammer!!
April 7, 2017
How could so many reviewers get this film so wrong. It is all about being stuck in your life and not being able to *move on*. There was nothing subtle about this metaphor.
April 5, 2017
This movie is about being alone with your thoughts after you find yourself alone standing on a mine in a battle zone. Movie goers today want all action....sorry folks this is more about what can go through your mind.
April 3, 2017
I thought this was a good movie that kept my interest and engaged me even though not a lot really happens. I felt the performance from Armie Hammer was good and the story did have some interesting layers to it. I felt it was a bit overlong and some parts did drag. I also felt some of the more surreal elements were not completely necessary. The finale was somewhat overbearing and probably could have been shortened. Overall, I thought this movie was consistently tense and interesting, despite some flaws.
March 25, 2017
After going to see "Land of Mine" and walking out I don't think I would take a chance on this experience again.