Mortal Kombat Reviews

• Jun 18, 2019

This movie was good. Had really cool scenes. One of the best video game movie. Would recommend

• May 11, 2019

Movie wise you’re not going to be blow away but if you’re a fan of Mortal Kombat like I am you will like it for its fan service. I use to watch this all the time as a kid. Definitely better than the second movie for sure

• May 03, 2019

Oh lord, don't do this to yourself, please. Just wait for the Minecraft movie to come out.

• Apr 28, 2019

To be fair, it offers some guilty pleasure fighting sequences an a solid soundtrack to match its atmosphere. But we have a movie with a terribly laughable plot, uninspiring effects, poor characterization, and some of the worst acting and dialogue imaginable. Its based on a video game, what do you expect. At least its not the worst we've ever seen.

• Apr 07, 2019

One of the best action movies of all time, but story was garbage

One of the best action movies of all time, but story was garbage

• Feb 12, 2019

Honestly it's pretty bad, even by video game or martial arts movie standards. But it is fun to watch at times.

• Feb 02, 2019

At least, the 1st movie is little better than Mortal Kombat Annihilation

At least, the 1st movie is little better than Mortal Kombat Annihilation

• Jan 30, 2019

Best movie based video game.

Best movie based video game.

• Jan 27, 2019

Mortal kombat carece de respeto a si misma, su mal manejo en todos los aspectos hacen que esta cinta no logra ni un cuarto de la efectividad que deberia lograr con su simple nombre,es una adaptacion desastrosa para una idea inteligente.

• Jan 16, 2019