My Cousin Vinny Reviews

• May 16, 2020

This comedy drama is a classic and still a good movie. Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci are a delight and give some wonderful performances.

• Apr 30, 2020

Great movie I really enjoyed it. The beginning was a little stupid but everything after that was really good.

• Apr 13, 2020

Classic movie and I would really recommend it.

Classic movie and I would really recommend it.

• Apr 12, 2020

The efforts of Marisa Tomei and Joe Pesci make My Cousin Vinny an enjoyable courtroom comedy.

• Apr 10, 2020

Pretty good movie it was very funny and good the first time but it gets old the second time but its still good to rent maybe not buy

• Apr 09, 2020

The funniest law movie I've seen in years. The film uses fish-out-of-water scenarios, Southern stereotypes and courtroom fourplay to its comedic advantage and tells a thrilling story of an unexperienced lawyer taking on a big case.

• Apr 09, 2020

This comedy classic is very funny and entertaining. Joe Pesci, Ralph Macchio, Marisa Tomei, Mitchell Whitfield, and the rest of the cast did a fantastic job in this movie. The plot to the movie was very funny and mind-blowing. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out sometime. It's a must see.

• Apr 02, 2020

My Cousin Vinny has an unconventional humor and a great performance by Marisa Tomei which makes it fun to watch, despite that, it is not a masterpiece and leaves something to be desired in several moments of bad dialogues

• Mar 19, 2020

A 90's classic. It's nice seeing a movie where Joe Pesci isn't the crazy little guy in the Mafia. The dialogue is great, funny, and believable. It's even funnier because they sound like what a real-life Vinny's would say. Sensed a real solid dynamic between Pesci and Tomei. Not to mention that scene where Tomei quotes all those car facts. 3.5/5. 1.5 star off for being a bit aged, but still holds up solid. End note: Anyone notice that Legally Blonde shares the same plot as this movie?

• Mar 02, 2020

My Cousin Vinny is one of the greater comedies ever created. It's sweet, lighthearted, and unabashedly hilarious at times. It's most awe-inspiring characteristic is it's performances, with Joe Pesci being absolutely fantastic along with Marisa Tomei, who may somehow be even better.