My Cousin Vinny Reviews

Because, "You blend."

Because, "You blend."

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Apr 20, 2021

Maybe a little too long but once the court case gets rolling in the second half and Pesci and Tomei take center stage the movie takes flight and becomes enormously entertaining and often very funny.

• Apr 04, 2021

Safe to say we can now call this a classic, what would otherwise be a tired and dull dialougue, Pesci and friends make this sharp as a tack.

• Mar 15, 2021

A cult classic, Starring Joe Pesci (Goodfellas, Casino, Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York) and Ralph Macchio (Karate Kid 1,2, and 3 and Netflix Hit Series Cobra Kai. It's a comedic fun campy film that is good for a day off or to relax. The film also stars Marisa Tomei. Joe Pesci's role is lighter than Casino and Goodfellas but has the feel of his character in Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.

• Feb 24, 2021

Pesci and Gwynne are very funny but Marisa Tomei makes this movie great. The moment she gets out of the car in that short tight skirt and lets that accent loose, you're in love. In the finale, you get goosebumps when she explains 1964 Buicks to a room full of men.

• Feb 21, 2021

My cousin Vinny is one of the funnies movies of the 90's.

My cousin Vinny is one of the funnies movies of the 90's.

• Feb 13, 2021

This is a very hilarious and entertaining film that never leaves you bored

This is a very hilarious and entertaining film that never leaves you bored

• Feb 06, 2021

It's y'all in Alabama and youse guys in New York. Strange people from the North engage with odd characters in the South. It's hilarious. Welcome to America.

• Jan 25, 2021

When it comes to courtroom movies, there aren't many more entertaining than My Cousin Vinny. Joe Pesci and Marisa Tomei carry most of this film on their shoulders, but Fred Gwynne is a delight to watch in his final performance, as well. I learned a lot of what I know about legal proceedings from My Cousin Vinny, it's very well written, and I find myself chuckling every time I watch it.

• Dec 31, 2020

Hilarious movie!! One of my favorite movies !!! And Marisa Tomei is gorgeous!!!

Hilarious movie!! One of my favorite movies !!! And Marisa Tomei is gorgeous!!!