Now You See Me - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Now You See Me Reviews

½ May 15, 2017
You really need to concentrate when watching this picture! Sometimes it is a bit unlogical and fast moving, but then again it is gripping and exiting!
½ May 1, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie. I honestly did not figure it out, and that is rare for me. Four magicians/illusionists basically team up to become Robin Hood - stealing from the rich and unworthy and giving to the poor and bamboozled. The magicians are fun loving and likable, but I would have preferred getting to know them better. A few twists to keep things interesting, with the major reveal actually surprising me.
April 22, 2017
Enjoyable fun, however it's a shame that movie special effects were used to do some of the 'magic' rather than keeping it real.
½ April 18, 2017
Points for keeping me entertained.
April 18, 2017
Great Concept.
Modern Day Robin Hood!

Biggest Pro: Re-watchable
Biggest Con: More character development
½ April 16, 2017
Lame overstated acting from what should be a reasonable cast is disappointing. The plot is ludicrous and nonsensical. Just shoddy but easy to watch if you switch mind right off.
April 9, 2017
This was the best movie I had seen in theaters from Hollywood in a LONG time. I left the theater happy and feeling like I had just been entertained. Hope to see more movies from Hollywood that get back to entertaining audiences.
April 8, 2017
I thought it was a good movie. Full of twists.
April 8, 2017
Nowhere near as smart as it tries to make you believe it is, but an entertaining enough romp nonetheless.
½ April 7, 2017
A stupid, pretentious, nonsensical movie that made me waste two whole hours of my life.
April 4, 2017
Stupid and pretentious.
April 3, 2017
Really fun and clever film.
March 26, 2017
3/24/2017: An excellent cast with a fun and interesting story. An good enjoyable movie. The "magic" was pretty extreme though.
½ March 24, 2017
Definitely in my top 6 movies of the year so far. Really entertaining.... A little far fetched at times, but then again that exactly what magic is.
March 6, 2017
Awesome film. Loved it.
March 1, 2017
Simply hideous. 4 magicians get together for reasons that are totally unclear for a stupid three tiered magic trick. They fool everyone, the police, the public, everyone. Character arcs are spoken of, and are instantly forgotten about. This movie is 2 hours long, but it feels like it should have been 4 just to explain everything going on, A complete waste of time.
½ February 28, 2017
"spell binding - thrilling - wicked. the coolest film in years, twists and turns at a magical speed."
February 24, 2017
A sleek, sneaky and fast-paced thriller that will leave your pulses racing long after it's over. It's that good!
February 17, 2017
Good movie to chillax with some meds.
February 3, 2017
Fun movie, lots of magic and action.