October Reviews

• Feb 18, 2019

Simple and brilliant, the movie sticks with u and definately Varun Dhawan's best performance

• Jan 22, 2019

Awesome movie, I couldn't control my emotions

Awesome movie, I couldn't control my emotions

• Oct 17, 2018

First of its kind.. Loved it ?????

First of its kind.. Loved it ?????

• Sep 20, 2018

Loved this bittersweet movie, unconventional for a Bollywood production, the main character is quirky, the storytelling slow, nothing much happens and it still delivers a profound story. The plot revolves around an unusual guy who starts taking care of his comatose colleague. He has a peculiar nature, different from other normal human beings, and it is this nature of his which is more humane than what is considered the norm. The background score is brilliant, the performance by the cast great, this is my first Varun Dhawan movie and got to say he owned the character.

• familiar s Super Reviewer
    Aug 01, 2018

The pace was slow, but it was neither unexpected nor irritating. I won't prefer to watch it again, though. 6.5/10

• Jul 01, 2018

Soothing touching heart warming movie .. its not made for all the human being specially made for those who understands feelings of true humanity .. without any selfish ness..

• Jun 25, 2018

October is the movie we urge from the indian writers and directors. The movie appeal inner emotions blended with reasonable and logical courses of events. Hats off guys.

• Jun 24, 2018

Very emotional & heart touching movie every one must watch the movie

Very emotional & heart touching movie every one must watch the movie

• Jun 11, 2018

Fabulous Screenplay n top-notch direction of shoojit sircar .....ground breaking performance of Varun best till now

• Jun 09, 2018

October is not a just a movie its an experience don't judge dis film through its pace just feel dis film n u will love it for sure d cinematography is top notch n d bgm is tooo touchy n brilliant n varun dhawan is soo convincing n natural as dan his best perfomance for sure n his character will melt ur heart n gitanjali rao wat a brilliant actress u r i ve no words for u n banita has not much to do but still she manages to shine n last but not d least dis director-writer duo iss jst phenomeanel dis combo never fails too impress us