Outsourced Reviews

• Jun 01, 2018

John Jeffcoat directed this pleasant romcom.

John Jeffcoat directed this pleasant romcom.

• Mar 25, 2016

Loved it! The basis of the NBC tv series of the same name, this movie brings a deeper level of self exploration and a whole lot of heart. Relocated to India when his company outsources the order fulfillment department, Todd finds himself on a journey of discover what "fulfillment" really means.

• Nov 14, 2015

I just found out about this one. I actually saw the show to which this movie was based. This is a pretty good one. A man moves to India to train a manager to replace him by outsourcing. In doing so the Indians learn about America and he learns about India. It's a good movie full of a culture not too many see.

• Sep 16, 2015

Perhaps skipped over some of the less glamorous realities of outsourcing, both in developed countries from which those jobs are being taken to developing countries where they arrive. But a wonderful portrayal of what seemingly alien cultures can in fact teach one another... #AvoidEthnocentrism

• Aug 06, 2015

Really great movie!! Worth the watch!

Really great movie!! Worth the watch!

• Jan 24, 2015

Lovely little movie, a nice change from the typical rom-com. It got me interested, actually, in seeing other movies filmed in India (Marigold Hotel, for example). Usually when two cultures try to act together (eg. West / U.S. and Japanese) there's a disconnect, but not in this one. Good directing, I guess.

• Jan 10, 2015

overall a good timepass flick

overall a good timepass flick

• Nov 22, 2014

Had never heard of this west-meets-east movie.. but pounced on it when i came across it onboard the plane inflight movie menu! Likeable and believeable. I now wanna experience Holi colours too and 'holiday in Goa' too! ;)

• Nov 02, 2014

A surprisingly entertaining film.

A surprisingly entertaining film.

• Sep 11, 2014

Humorous treatment of a touchy subject in this country.

Humorous treatment of a touchy subject in this country.