Planes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Planes Reviews

½ December 4, 2016
1 word: Ew. I watched this when I was a child and still was anxious to get out of the theater. Worst disney movie ever.
November 6, 2016
Planes is a dull spinoff from a dull Disney film, with a generic plot, flatly realized characters and a familiar message that has been done to death.
October 24, 2016
I enjoyed the movie.
October 21, 2016
More big eyed CGI vehicles with famous voices. Cars is a great film but this spin-off film although just doesn't hit the spot in the end despite very early promise.
October 18, 2016
Worst animated spinoff
September 18, 2016
Sadly this film was a complete let down. After Cars being such a great film and it receiving a sequel I was expecting a spin off film like Planes to still be as good but it lacked so much! The story was poor and clearly a quick cheap way for Disney to make some extra money.
September 17, 2016
better than expected.priyanka chopra <3
August 30, 2016
Hate the film? Shut up about it then, it's for children, of course it has a similar plot to Cars but, it's a great film >:0
½ August 7, 2016
Fuck you planes this movie sucks
July 29, 2016
Bad spin-off, animation speaks for itself...
July 9, 2016
It was so good. i'm 18 years old and I cried like a bitch.
½ June 26, 2016
havent even seen it but i knw alread its THE WORST MOVIE EVERRRR
June 24, 2016
Lacking grand animation and the originality of vehicles-with-eyes world, Planes provides a less affectionate too-simple story with boring characters.
June 12, 2016
Kids love it. predictable standard Disney lore. But what do you expect.
May 28, 2016
It's not the greatest movie, but if you like animated movies, it's worth a watch.
½ May 8, 2016
It was ok, fun to watch but felt like it was already done.
½ May 1, 2016
pesima lo digo en serio toda la gente se queja de cars 2 que dicen que es mala pero lo que hace es para entretener y es enserio un spin off de cars terriblemente pesimo.
April 21, 2016
Worth a shot I guess...
April 17, 2016
It's cute but not as good as Cars.
March 30, 2016
If Disney really looked at how much money they made with Cars 1 and 2 made and thought, "We so need to make a series of talking vehicles in this world." Then Planes is far worse than it actually is. It's created for one purpose, and that is to sell spin off toys of cars. Which shows through it's throw-away plot line, flat stereotypes and corny humor. But really, you could do worse. It is well animated for it's kind so that's a plus.