Planes - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Planes Reviews

March 18, 2017
It Is A Semi-Carbon Copy Of Cars & For That Reason It Rates Lower, But By No Means Is It The Worst Of What Is Out There. There Is All The Usual Story-Line Ingredients, Laughs, Good-Vibes & An Underdog Story With Heart.. So Really, It's Not All That Bad. I Think The Critics Were Too Harsh.
March 2, 2017
Man this was so predictable when it start you new he was going to win
February 14, 2017
Planes is pretty bad, it's like cars 2 times ten
½ February 1, 2017
It's good butt not good enough as car was
½ January 7, 2017
Surprised that Lasseter put his name on this one, or maybe the "Story by John Lasseter" was just to acknowledge that this was a total ripoff from his excellent movie Cars, down to the last supporting character. Well made but lacklustre.
½ December 4, 2016
1 word: Ew. I watched this when I was a child and still was anxious to get out of the theater. Worst disney movie ever.
November 6, 2016
Planes is a dull spinoff from a dull Disney film, with a generic plot, flatly realized characters and a familiar message that has been done to death.
October 24, 2016
I enjoyed the movie.
October 21, 2016
More big eyed CGI vehicles with famous voices. Cars is a great film but this spin-off film although just doesn't hit the spot in the end despite very early promise.
October 18, 2016
Worst animated spinoff
September 18, 2016
Sadly this film was a complete let down. After Cars being such a great film and it receiving a sequel I was expecting a spin off film like Planes to still be as good but it lacked so much! The story was poor and clearly a quick cheap way for Disney to make some extra money.
September 17, 2016
better than expected.priyanka chopra <3
August 30, 2016
Hate the film? Shut up about it then, it's for children, of course it has a similar plot to Cars but, it's a great film >:0
July 29, 2016
Bad spin-off, animation speaks for itself...
July 9, 2016
It was so good. i'm 18 years old and I cried like a bitch.
½ June 26, 2016
havent even seen it but i knw alread its THE WORST MOVIE EVERRRR
June 24, 2016
Lacking grand animation and the originality of vehicles-with-eyes world, Planes provides a less affectionate too-simple story with boring characters.
June 12, 2016
Kids love it. predictable standard Disney lore. But what do you expect.
May 28, 2016
It's not the greatest movie, but if you like animated movies, it's worth a watch.
½ May 8, 2016
It was ok, fun to watch but felt like it was already done.