Saban's Power Rangers Reviews

• Jan 12, 2020

I like this movie and i want a sequel of this movie next year

I like this movie and i want a sequel of this movie next year

• Jan 11, 2020

Well...it certainly has love for the source material.

Well...it certainly has love for the source material.

• Jan 09, 2020

'Power Rangers' knows where the strength of the franchise is: in embracing light entertainment and delivering it profiled, appropriate for new generations, but without adulteration

• Jacob R
    Jan 03, 2020

Personally, I am excited for the reboot coming soon because after rewatching the 2017 version of Power Rangers. I found some serious issues. First off, the performances are great. I thought the casting director hit it out of the park with this young cast including Dacre Montgomery and Naomi Scott. They are the breakout stars to be that have already been in Stranger Things and Aladdin. Montgomery is a great Jason and Scott makes Kimberly her own. I loved the training sequences, Bryan Cranston's Zordon was respectable and when they suit up...the 8 year old version of me was giddy with nostalgic excitement. However! It takes 90 minutes to get to that memorable scene, some of the characters are "just there" and at times this movie drags. Still a good time and a nice homage to the 90's classic.

• Jan 01, 2020

cjnapm pogggerrrrssss pog chmnapp!!

cjnapm pogggerrrrssss pog chmnapp!!

• Dec 28, 2019

Truly awful. When movies decide to take themselves seriously it's important that the story is sound and not overly character driven. That's precisely what didn't happen with this movie. It spends more time trying to tackle topical life issues than actually telling a story. What's more is that in focusing so much on the characters as individuals (as opposed to the events of the plot) the dialogue was CW worthy. Truly an awful film on all levels.

• Dec 22, 2019

I'm very on-the-fence with this movie. There's a part of me that doesn't think it's great, nor do I think it's bad. It has very good moments to it, a sense of humour and a likeable cast. I also feel maybe it follows a common superhero formula with its directive drive and writing, slipping into a sort of Marvel persona. Of course, this doesn't exactly compromise the film in any way. I expected some classic Power Rangers cheese moments but we got a more serious tone, which is fine. I'd say this is a movie to check out, because it is good in its own right.

• Dec 17, 2019

As a huge powerranger fan. I liked the move alot .I even bought it. I was different then the 90s camp slap stick tv show The short was different but it add such to the powerranger mythology

• Dec 15, 2019

Ugh that was rough. I wasn't going to watch it, but I got bored, and this was my punishment for not going out to volunteer instead. I should have turned it off after they casually threw in a bestiality joke into the first 5 minutes of the movie. It didn't get much better than that, and there were even fewer attempts at humor. Completely tone def: it doesn't appeal to the people who watched it as a kid, and it sure won't to any current kids. I'm sure I've seen worse (and therefore not 0.5 stars), but nothing is currently coming to mind.