The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Reviews

March 3, 2018
This film changed our life. Yeah that's right, I said our. Gotta problem with that, ya dingle. I can watch a movie with another person and we can write a review together. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Leave us alone. She requested I say that, which is pretty stupid I'm taking over, f*ck off. Oh no, she hacked in like Kaiba in Yu-Gi-Oh, which is better then this movie. We didn't even watch it. 5 stars because Tim Allen might have actually killed someone. Love, the guy in the trailer that has a tooth brush and paste in his pocket, but clearly is not a fairy. I know this movie can be too subtle for the average viewer, but it is a little cryptic. Chrispoher Nolen (Director of Batman begins, Inception and other bad movies) needs to learn a thing or two from the Santa Clause director, who is so good, he left his name off, because he didn't want to distract from his art. Love for real this time, Smcalon!
February 11, 2018
If you like Lilian Mummy in The Santa Clause 2 and thought she was Adorable in that watch this The Clause 3 she'll melt ur heart in this she's so cute?? she looks just like her Dad from Lost in space William Mummy "OMG" right down to the Red Hair and Eyes. Marin Short AKA " Jack Frost" play's a Jerk in this one but does a great job doing it. I love the story line in this one it's a great job by the writers again, only one word describes Tim Allen and that's "FUNNY" GREAT JOB Tim.
½ December 27, 2017
An average family Christmas movie. At least it was better than I had expected it would be.
½ December 26, 2017
171224: Again Curtis (Spencer Breslin) was one of my favourites but he's complimented perfectly by Jack Frost (Martin Short). Short was the highlight for me bringing so many laughs and playing the perfect blue suited nemesis to the traditional Santa (Tim Allen). The Council of Legendary Figures returns and Canada plays a large part in this sequel. Of course Canada is the brunt of many jokes but as a Canadian myself I took no offence. In fact, it just made me laugh more and I even felt somewhat complimented. It's hard not to be pleased with this franchise as most of the great actors return (yes, I missed David Krumholtz in this one) and there is a consistency to the amazing consecutive story plots. Well done, well done.
½ December 20, 2017
One of the all-time worst movies I have ever seen. Someone else paid for me to go see this, and I still almost walked out of the theater. Being forced to watch this movie should qualify as a form of torture. If you hate someone, have them watch this movie.
December 19, 2017
A good, meaningful finale that could've done more exploration in the plot and shouldn't stand as the last chapter when there's at least one more story to tell as the trilogy was still in the process of wrapping without a bow on top to complete the present and be placed under the tree when it's done. Furthermore, it's not as great as the last two when it lacked the Christmas spirit majority to create the same amount of warmth, even though it took "It's a Wonderful Life" in the mix. But it's still quite enjoyable and fun with a really nice cast to energized the sleigh. (B+)

(Full review TBD)
½ December 18, 2017
This is a mean-spirited, unnecessary sequel to an endearing a duo of heart-warming feel good Christmas classics. The acting is only passable. The writer's play Santa for a fool. Why could he not see Frost was behind all of the madness going on around him? Santa's not stupid. Couldn't tell from this. Didn't like it at all. You don't mess with the Claus!
½ November 24, 2017
3/10 Some good acting, but ultimately dumb and pointless.
November 12, 2017
This is a cute continuation of an adventure many of us loved when the first movie was released in 1994. I think some people have forgotten that while there were elements directed at adults, this movie, and it's predecessors are children's movies. The slapstick comedy is for them! I think this sequel, keeps with the spirit of the first two and is a fun way to waste a bit of time. Also, I love the expansion of the north pole set including the amazing kitchen and Santa's office and family area.
November 4, 2017
So why did critics give this movie 15% that?s just not right come on you know Tim Allen and Martin short Jed a good job in this movie I make a good team as we now Tim Allen played Santa, Martin short played Jack Frost so With both actors why what this movie not get a good reading well I don't agree
October 29, 2017
Its very slow and wastes a lot of time until it gets to its stupid climax.
October 11, 2017
I like Santa Claus 3
½ September 4, 2017
It was so much bad for the holiday movie.
½ June 28, 2017
Very lame. Worst of the the three
½ June 1, 2017
An unnecessary and unwanted third film brings a silly plot and characters into the drawn out Santa series.
½ May 4, 2017
If you loved the first Santa Clause, but thought the second one was a disappointment then you will probably hate this third and hopefully last movie of the series. There were a couple funny moments, but it was mostly too stupid to appreciate and there is no real magic that Disney fans expect and deserve. (First viewing - Late 2006 in theaters)
May 3, 2017
Meet some new characters in this movie! Hay Tim Allen and Martin short are a good team in this movie they both played well both of them are stilly in this movie!
½ April 9, 2017
WTF, it's pretty bad
½ December 28, 2016
An improvement on the 2nd, this was okay but the character Jack Frost was quite irritating. Some parts of the movie were really cringey.
December 25, 2016
How do you not live this movie it's beautiful better than any movie y'all aren't just stupids