The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Reviews

½ November 24, 2017
3/10 Some good acting, but ultimately dumb and pointless.
November 12, 2017
This is a cute continuation of an adventure many of us loved when the first movie was released in 1994. I think some people have forgotten that while there were elements directed at adults, this movie, and it's predecessors are children's movies. The slapstick comedy is for them! I think this sequel, keeps with the spirit of the first two and is a fun way to waste a bit of time. Also, I love the expansion of the north pole set including the amazing kitchen and Santa's office and family area.
November 4, 2017
So why did critics give this movie 15% that?s just not right come on you know Tim Allen and Martin short Jed a good job in this movie I make a good team as we now Tim Allen played Santa, Martin short played Jack Frost so With both actors why what this movie not get a good reading well I don't agree
October 29, 2017
Its very slow and wastes a lot of time until it gets to its stupid climax.
October 11, 2017
I like Santa Claus 3
½ September 4, 2017
It was so much bad for the holiday movie.
½ June 28, 2017
Very lame. Worst of the the three
½ June 1, 2017
An unnecessary and unwanted third film brings a silly plot and characters into the drawn out Santa series.
½ May 4, 2017
If you loved the first Santa Clause, but thought the second one was a disappointment then you will probably hate this third and hopefully last movie of the series. There were a couple funny moments, but it was mostly too stupid to appreciate and there is no real magic that Disney fans expect and deserve. (First viewing - Late 2006 in theaters)
May 3, 2017
Meet some new characters in this movie! Hay Tim Allen and Martin short are a good team in this movie they both played well both of them are stilly in this movie!
½ April 9, 2017
WTF, it's pretty bad
½ December 28, 2016
An improvement on the 2nd, this was okay but the character Jack Frost was quite irritating. Some parts of the movie were really cringey.
December 25, 2016
How do you not live this movie it's beautiful better than any movie y'all aren't just stupids
December 25, 2016
Better than the 2nd movie.
½ December 3, 2016
Perhaps the weakest of the entire Santa Clause series.
November 10, 2016
December 3rd 2012
December 9th 2014
November 9th 2016
September 2, 2016
This Movie ruined Once a Great Franchise
½ July 25, 2016
Another one of tim allen's better movies,
Way Better than the 2nd.

Score: 6.5/10
½ July 17, 2016
Good story idea, but just drags on way too long through the first couple acts.
April 16, 2016
Tim Allen did The Santa Clause movies the first time with enthusiasm, the second time with affection and the third time for a paycheck.