The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause Reviews

• Nov 05, 2019

Douche chills 3 should be the name of this toilet bowl filler.

Douche chills 3 should be the name of this toilet bowl filler.

• Jul 09, 2019

The Santa Clause 3 The Escape Clause has tons of problems. Bernard the head elf is not in the third film, Jack Frost is destroying the North Pole, He used the Escape Clause on Scott, Went back in time to 1994, Jack Frost puts on the Santa coat and he turned the North Pole into a theme park. If I were you I would just stick to The Santa Clause and The Santa Clause 2 because Bernard is in both of them.

• Feb 28, 2019

I personally enjoy the Santa Claus 3 but I heard itâ(TM)s not really a good movie. I thought it was a great modern Christmas movie. Itâ(TM)s pretty decent for me. Tim Allen plays a good Santa and Martin short played Jack Frost.

• Dec 18, 2018

Its colourful and cheesy but its fun and enjoyable!

Its colourful and cheesy but its fun and enjoyable!

• Dec 12, 2018

it is not good as the first two but it was a fine movie

it is not good as the first two but it was a fine movie

• May 30, 2018

Tim Allen does a good job in this movie as well as Martin short they make quite a good team in they’re acting

• Apr 29, 2018

adding martin short to the movie made it the funniest one, "ILL GET A MOP" is the only quote that matters and santa clause 2 sucked everyone go home except for martin short we love you canadian god

• Jan 29, 2018

Tim Allen and Martin Short did a good job in this silly movie my favorite character was Jack Frost

• Dec 20, 2017

One of the all-time worst movies I have ever seen. Someone else paid for me to go see this, and I still almost walked out of the theater. Being forced to watch this movie should qualify as a form of torture. If you hate someone, have them watch this movie.

• Dec 18, 2017

This is a mean-spirited, unnecessary sequel to an endearing a duo of heart-warming feel good Christmas classics. The acting is only passable. The writer's play Santa for a fool. Why could he not see Frost was behind all of the madness going on around him? Santa's not stupid. Couldn't tell from this. Didn't like it at all. You don't mess with the Claus!