Santa Paws 2: The Santa Pups Reviews

• Dec 24, 2018

Almost cringing the entire movie. Terrible plot, acting and animation. Not one part did I find remotely interesting. May appeal to very young audiences (around 3-8).

• Dec 18, 2018

Brief summary: At least the last movie had a little Christmas Joy in it. A little boy and a little girl both lost their mother. Suddenly, the boy wishes for no more Christmas Spirit..........Okay... I don't get it. Why would you blame a holiday over something so tragic for no reason? And that's the plot?! In fact, there's not just one, not just two, but three plots happening in one story. The second plot has to do with Santa's puppies gone missing. And the third has to do with the Adventures of Mrs. Claus. The story itself is too confusing, it goes all over the place, and no one seems to spot this. When first watching this, I had a hard time keeping up with the main character, because there is no main character. Overall rating: 2/10 awful

• Oct 16, 2016

Terrible sequel, they ruined the franchise.

Terrible sequel, they ruined the franchise.

• Feb 04, 2016

I love sleigh rides, especially when they hit the turbulence. A batch of puppies is born in the North Pole and spends their lives around the toys, elves, and Mr. and Mrs. Claus. One day the puppies go to a North American town and begin granting North Pole wishes to the children of the town. They quickly discover that granting wishes destroy the Christmas spirit on Earth. The puppies will partner with Mrs. Clause to save Christmas. "There's rarely any excitement around here." Robert Vince, director of Air Buddies, Spymate, Snow Buddies, Treasure Buddies, Space Buddies, and Air Bud: Seventh Inning Stretch delivers Santa Paws 2. The storyline for this is as you'd expect for the genre. It is pretty corny but the puppies were cute. The acting is made for television/Disney channel quality and below average. "It's just another holiday." We watch all of these films off Netflix and my daughter loves them for the most part. These are pretty cheesy and exactly what you expect them to be. My daughter enjoys them occasionally, but these are far from her favorite films. Only watch this if nothing better is available. "The Santa pups have arrived." Grade: C-

• Dec 15, 2015

This time Santa Paws has kids and they help Mrs.Clause save Christmas from being wrecked by a bad wish. Lots of good lessons learned and some decent musical numbers.

• Aug 19, 2015

Worse than the first one! And that's saying a lot (but the first one was crap too)

• Jun 03, 2015

good movie it made me wanna buy a golden retriever dog

good movie it made me wanna buy a golden retriever dog

• Dec 23, 2014

Nice plot, horrible acting. Little girl is missing some teeth, not cute. Couldn't finish the movie. 2 stars for creativity :)

• Mar 21, 2014

love this movie, if you love family, kids adventure movie you will enjoy it as much as I did

• Feb 23, 2014