Scrooged Reviews

• Jul 12, 2020

One of the greatest all time Christmas films with Murray at the top of his game!

• Jul 02, 2020

A solid Christmas film with Bill Murray that is funnt, witty, and entertaining all in one.

• Feb 22, 2020

A funny interpretation of A Christmas Carol in a funny way!

A funny interpretation of A Christmas Carol in a funny way!

• Jan 06, 2020

Loads of fun. This still has got to be my favorite version of this tale. I think I need to make effort to play this every holiday.

• Jan 05, 2020

Just your usual Christmas stuff but I like Bill Murray's style and attitude in this one, it is probably why it can be funny from time to time.

• Dec 24, 2019

Classic, bill Murray is hilarious. Great reimagining of Christmas Carol.

Classic, bill Murray is hilarious. Great reimagining of Christmas Carol.

• Dec 23, 2019

Great movie. Especially for family traditions. A perennial.

Great movie. Especially for family traditions. A perennial.

• Dec 18, 2019

Um daqueles filmes clássicos de natal.

Um daqueles filmes clássicos de natal.

• Dec 15, 2019

When it first came out, Scrooged got attacked by critics quite a bit for its mean-spirited tone. You know what I say to that? It's an adaptation of A Christmas Carol that takes place in the late '80s. And anyone who knows about the Charles Dickens tale knows that Ebenezer Scrooge wasn't the most likable individual before the ghosts came along. So, in other words, what did you expect? I actually think this is a really good take on the classic story thanks in large part to Bill Murray's comedic timing, the antics that happen around the studio even without the ghosts terrorizing not-so-poor Bill and the ghosts themselves. The new setting helps give the ghosts personalities that are different but still faithful to the spirit (ba-dum-tss) of their 19th-century London counterparts. I especially enjoy how crazy awesome the Ghost of Christmas Past is here. The other two are fine and all but the cigar-smoking taxi driver got the biggest amount of laughs out of me. As far as I'm concerned, Scrooged is an overlooked Christmas comedy whose mean-spirited sense of humour is ideal for your inner cynic.

• Dec 15, 2019

Bill Murray is hilarious in this Christmas classic!

Bill Murray is hilarious in this Christmas classic!