Slackers Reviews

• Aug 18, 2017

This movie is hilarious!

This movie is hilarious!

• May 20, 2017

At times the hammy acting, self-aware melodrama, and leftfield jokes can be charming, but that's not enough to make "Slackers" a good film- which suffers from predictability, an awful plothole ending, and obnoxious characters/scenes.

• Apr 16, 2016

4/15/2026: An ok movie at best. Mildly entertaining, but the "villain"is too over the top.

• Jul 10, 2015

A funny film with an awesome cast!!!!

A funny film with an awesome cast!!!!

• Jun 15, 2015

Another teen comedy gross out misfire.

Another teen comedy gross out misfire.

• Jan 06, 2015

Tahu nggak? (mau pake bahasa indo). gue pengen banget nonton film ini sejak film ini dirilis tahun 2002 dulu. dan gue baru nonton ini kemarin malam karena berhasil donlot! bayangkan. 12 tahun daku menunggu dan tahu tidak, kenapa gue pengen banget nonton film ini? karena gue kepengen dengerin lagu soundtracknya, yaitu "The Sign" by Ace Of Base yang di remake pake paduan suara di film ini. dan woah,, bagus lagunya, kalo film nya sih biasa-biasa aja.

• Nov 27, 2014

I am giving this movie four stars with no remorse. Even though it was a stupid College comedy the actors were good and for some reason I like the plot. I mean, Devon Sawa, Jason Schwartzman, Jason Segel, Laura Prepon, and Jamie king? Awesome.

• Nov 24, 2014

Good movie. Slackers is a cliché-ridden, vulgar, one gross-out-gag waiting to happen after another. But that's the appeal of it. It's cheesy and somewhat unoriginal, feeling like The Perfect Score meets American Pie, but it's very funny, pretty well-written, and has good performances from its cast, especially Schwartzman and Segel.

• Aug 04, 2014

I actually enjoyed this movie to a certain level, even though I have no reason to have done so. I don't know why. Perhaps it came out at exactly the time I was heading to college myself. Either way, I recognize it as a guilty pleasure.

• Apr 25, 2014

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.

My Favorite Comedy Film Is 1933's Duck Soup.