The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part
The Walking Dead
Log in with Facebook
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Sign up here
and the Terms and Policies,
and to receive email from Rotten Tomatoes and Fandango.
Already have an account? Log in here
Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password.
We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. Just leave us a message here and we will work on getting you verified.
Please reference “Error Code 2121” when contacting customer service.
No consensus yet.
All Critics (2)
| Fresh (0)
| Rotten (2)
| DVD (2)
A thoroughly and pervasively disagreeable followup...
A dreadful movie, and worse, if you can believe this one, something of a disappointment. With nothing new to offer the world of restaurant parody, this needless sequel is more skilled at lowering IQs than generating laughs.
All of the long-lasting charm (and the actual humour) of the first film fall by the wayside in this direct-to-video sequel.
clues to fellow comedy lovers that what you rented is not a "comedy":
1) if its a sequel all the funny actors are gone, while the asshats are back!
2) if its a sequel and the title is the same with one extra word for extra wow
3) if Luis Guzman is not only in it, but on the cover for lack of better-knowns
4) if the writer ran out of ideas and changed all unfunny dialogue to "fuck!"
5) if everyone is on the cover laughing at their own jokes to make you join in
6) if your "comedy" is a sequel, remake, Dane Cook move, American Pie movie that has nothing to do with american pie, National Lampoon movie that has less lampooning and more poon, or a movie shown on 'comedy central', the movie you have rented or seen on t.v. has never made anyone laugh ever. unless they... well... unless theyre you. in which case piss off.
never saw the first one so can't base my judgement off that...the movie is okay, nothing SPECTACULAR!! would not recommend
It's pretty impressive when you can take a successful movie like Waiting (with it's one trick pony style) and get most of the original cast to return to what will surely be a lass-than-stellar sequel. On it's own, the sequel sucks ass. But take away everything that made the first one so much fun and fill it with some new, unoriginal characters and it becomes ten times worse.
There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.