Tangerines Reviews

• Jan 10, 2020

A gentle and delicate warning about death and life, wars and humanity! Beautiful filming and acting.

• Nov 02, 2019

This Oscar nominee for Best Foregin Language Film pulsates with stirring benevolence with a parable of a pacifist Estonian resident unwittingly renders two rival combatants at a crossfire of a Georgian–Abkhazian conflict hospitality and spiritual awakening during their convalescence.

• Apr 25, 2019

Not just another war movie. The story feels real and human and far from the front lines yet deeply entrenched in the struggles. It surprised me to like this film so much.

• May 11, 2018

It certainly short and has a predictable plot, but hey Good for Estonia to have a film well-liked from people!

• Mar 05, 2018

It was a good little drama about war, family, friendship and mandalinas. The cast was really good and it gives so much to think about in such a short time.

• Sep 16, 2017

A remarkable movie! Must see!!

A remarkable movie! Must see!!

• May 12, 2017

What a powerful film. This was one of the best films I've seen in a while. The message was outstanding. Deserves an applaud.

• Feb 17, 2017

Powerful statement about war and humanity.

Powerful statement about war and humanity.

• Jan 06, 2017

Tangerines manages to be affecting even if its storyline becomes plain and formulaic.

• Dec 12, 2016

War brings us together to tear each other apart.

War brings us together to tear each other apart.