Terminal Error Reviews

• May 13, 2014

SO BAD, SOME FAIRLY GOOD FX THOGH. A VERY B MOVIE

SO BAD, SOME FAIRLY GOOD FX THOGH. A VERY B MOVIE

• May 13, 2014

Just noted SKY Movies is showing "Terminal Error" at 4:25am this morning. Having seen this crap before, I won't be staying up for it. Why, you may ask? [list][*]crap SFX;[*]definitely [b]not [/b]the greatest movie Michael Nouri, Marina Sirtis or Timothy Busfield has appeared in;[*]Matthew Ewald acting skills - non-existent. Watching him is like watching Wil Wheaton years ago on ST:TNG - painful.[/list]Take my advice - avoid this drivel at all costs (Catwoman is a work of art by comparison).

• May 01, 2013

Great day time Sci fi movie , a nasty bad guy has a plan to destroy Nuclear and other plants as well as the city in his way,enjoyable romp.

• Apr 07, 2012

A good movie about hardware and computers being used against us!

A good movie about hardware and computers being used against us!

• Dec 11, 2011

it was crap I do not want to see it again, i just thought the film very stupid and a bit far fetched and I will not want to see it again, I hated it I thought it would be better than this, do not want on DVD

• Oct 13, 2011

An 'Eagle Eye' Wannabe

An 'Eagle Eye' Wannabe

• Oct 23, 2008

Love it for it's cheesy value! One of my favourite Marina films. Ridiculous moments, i.e. writing a counter virus on a gameboy, don't really bother me because it's a ridiculous film and that's why I love it.

• Jul 07, 2008

Shockingly acted, weak plotting, terrible effcts...ladies and gentlemen...no stars! Ok, half...because the computers looked pretty...

• Jun 11, 2008

Wasn't that great they made so many errors in the movie it was no longer believable: i.e. an mp3 that you can listen to that spreads a virus...

• Sep 25, 2007

The CGI was poor and the dialogue wasn't amazing. You couldn't call this a 'psychological film' at all. However, if you have a spare 90 minutes and want to switch off your brain, you may want to look at this.