The Assignment Reviews

• Apr 13, 2019

I don't know why this movie gets such garbage reviews. It's weird and a little disturbing, but Sigourney puts on an Anthony Hopkins style master class and Rodriguez (Spoiler) is perfect in both roles.

• Mar 06, 2019

The premise that Rodriguez was EVER a man is just bunk and unbelievable. So the tension that's supposed to be created from an unwanted sex change just simply doesn't work.

• Jan 24, 2019

With an absolutely bonkers performance by Sigourney Weaver and a totally committed performance from Rodriguez, this whacked-out, prime for pulp thrills premise is sadly muffled by poor direction, absolutely awful editing and a script with zero thrills. Too bad - this could have been a cult classic - but it settles for simply riding on its premise. A boring waste of time for both the actors and audience.

• Jun 10, 2018

The best thing about this movie is that I got to see a full frontal of my crush!

• Apr 08, 2018

Just watched it and I have to say It was a great deal better than many of the revues suggested. Sigourney Weaver played the Evil Dr (LOL) with a quiet menace and a hint of madness LOL Michelle Rodriguez well she was a great hit man/Woman :-) If your a fan of comic books you can see were this film was coming from :-)

• Mar 24, 2018

A good thriller. I really enjoyed it for what it is and think it's worth a watch. A good popcorn movie.

• Feb 28, 2018

This movie was fvking stupid lol. First off, Rodriguez was soooo not believable as a dude in the first place, second the whole zero pain or bruising after the sex change and miraculous zero recovery time, then the way the Johnnie was like okay sure you can stay at my place (even though they're total strangers who hooked up once) and even the dog part...that Johnnie girl doesn't even mention there's a dog in her house now? I get it, she was part of the whole thing ..but even the fact that "Frank" as so trusting of her? Not very hitman-like. I know it's a movie, and that shit's never believable, but this was just too much. So so so stupid.

• Feb 26, 2018

I hope they paid Sigourney Weaver a lot of money to be in this crap.

I hope they paid Sigourney Weaver a lot of money to be in this crap.

• Feb 18, 2018

C'è poco da faree... i vecchi lupi come Walter Hill hanno ancora tanto da insegnà a questi nuovi pseudo "directors" della mia f..., su come si fanno i film d'azione di un certo spessore. Hill arriva subito al nocciolo della questione, non ci gira troppo intorno come un Denis Villeneuve(se pur bravo) qualsiasi . Michelle Rodriguez invece quando vole è più uomo di me, tanta roba, è veramente la migliore quando gli viene chiesto questo tipo di personaggio/interpretazione. Passaggio di testimone inevitabile tra lei e l'ormai anzianotta, ma pur sempre in forma "aliena", Sigourney Weaver. Promosso

• Feb 06, 2018

Story meets expectations and the cast is decent.

Story meets expectations and the cast is decent.