The Young Karl Marx (Le jeune Karl Marx) Reviews

• Aug 20, 2018

Good to know something about Karl Marx. But it was really extremely boring.

Good to know something about Karl Marx. But it was really extremely boring.

• Aug 11, 2018

Buena pelicula, pero como era de esperarse, se queda corta ante la magnitud colosal de la tarea de reflejar la obra, la vida, y el impacto de Marx.

• Jun 06, 2018

El joven Karl Marx [2018]

El joven Karl Marx [2018]

• May 06, 2018

Very well developed the story of the young marx .. I emphasize the interpretation of vicky krieps. I liked!

• May 05, 2018

Incredibly outside of the comfort zone estabilished by the lame Hollywood standard, with great context, great representation of mid 1800s, a multi-language speaking cast with great acting balls, a well developed storyline and, most of all, a great movie subject which makes us notice the untold part until what we actuallly know about the foundations of communism thoughout Europe and its impact on further history of mankind.

• May 01, 2018

All the big players leading to the Paris commune are here... IN A BROMANCE MOVIEEEEE!!!

Alec B Super Reviewer
    Apr 25, 2018

Occasionally there are scenes that find the truth of being a young radical trying to save the world but mostly the movie seems content to just have Marx and Engels drink and always be right.

• Mar 09, 2018

just the fact someone did a movie on this very subject itself gives hope.

just the fact someone did a movie on this very subject itself gives hope.

• Mar 09, 2018

great casting great story bravooo

great casting great story bravooo

• Feb 23, 2018

Rich film that centers the struggle and development of ideas through Karl, Jenny, Friedrich, and Mary. Peck's filmmaking was dedicated whole-heartedly to the facts of their lives and the nuances of their discourse, and so he serves an intelligent piece of work very much in the revolutionary spirit. Peck says the innovation of the film might be that it progresses along the development of ideas, rather than the norm for a biopic of relationships, and I agree. A real lesson and a treat. Karl Marx welcome to the West.