Toy Story 3 Reviews

• 3d ago

This one took us somewhere new!

This one took us somewhere new!

• 3d ago

Another great Toy Story film, love to rewatch it over and over again. Great film

• 4d ago

Fantastic! I'm in the middle of a Toy Story marathon at the moment after nearly a decade of not seeing any of the films. This film blew me away now that I've watched it a second time. Toy Story 3 has suspenseful moments, funny moments and moments that make you cry. I personally think that Toy Story 1 and 2 don't have all of these qualities compared to Toy Story 3. It has a sad but at the same time happy ending, which is hard to do. I would recommend this film to anyone on any day of the week. 5 stars, easy.

• Oct 10, 2019

This movie should have been the ending of the entire franchise. While I do enjoy Toy Story 4 (2019), this film was, and still is the perfect definition of how to end a franchise. A perfect story, fantastic brand new characters, more amazing music from Randy Newman, and those classic toys we all know and love. This is just a fantastic film.

• Oct 06, 2019

Not many other film series can claim their second sequel is great. 'Toy Story 3' is utterly brilliant, as it manages to bring in even more characters without messing things up. Top stuff!

• Oct 06, 2019

I adore this movie, Whenever I rewatch it it takes me back when I was ten and would always watch this movie more and the first and the second one.

• Sep 30, 2019

Could have been easy to pump out a mindless sequel, any excuse to put beloved characters back on screen and make a little money. That's why we love Toy Story though, 3 Movies in and all the laughs and heart are still there. Just like it's predecessor it doesn't see fit to tread the same old stomping grounds, putting the toys into a new situation and enriching and expanding their world. The voice actors really bring these characters to life, along with the help of loving animation. Another great entry into a very solid franchise.

• Sep 28, 2019

Worst movie ever so funny

Worst movie ever so funny

• Sep 22, 2019

This movie ups the emotion and comedy, and it genuinely pays off in the end.

This movie ups the emotion and comedy, and it genuinely pays off in the end.

• Sep 19, 2019

Holy shit, this is a great film. Efficient, effective storytelling, excellent action, and an ability to break your heart without breaking a sweat make this an absolute pleasure to watch. This is a prison break film, a film about getting older, a film about love and abandonment, a film about the importance of family, and this is also a film about toys. The stakes are higher than ever before, the themes are more potent than ever before, and the animation is as slick as ever (especially with Flamenco Buzz and Mr Tortilla Head). Right from the off there's a sadness and finality hanging over the film as the toys face a reality that, by their own admission, was always coming - their kid has outgrown them. The gang then find themselves in a daycare centre that isn't as incredible as it seems (which also works as a great advert for not having kids). By the end of the film, the gang have literally sacrificed everything to be with each other, as they realise that in these uncertain times, the most important thing is to be with the ones you love. It's all so sad, and yet for the majority of the running time you don't dwell on it, because you're too busy being tense or laughing out loud. The ending is so wonderful that it completely acknowledges the central, inevitable development it detailed in the opening scenes, and yet turns it into something equally happy, beautiful and sad. When I spiel out my list of favourite ever films, I need to remember that this film is absolutely in the conversation.